*** Official Elder Scrolls MMO Thread ***

Soldato
So Builds... im looking at an Imperial 2h user with Stealth as primary, 2nd weapon im thinking possibly bow, Dragonknight as class and wearing medium armour primarily, some of the available skills look pretty tastey, 2h SB Kinda build lol :)

Soldato
I dont know anyone that stares at a parser/dps or threat meter? The top players and guilds in the world will often use variants of them after a fight on progression content to see where they are going wrong but never during.

As to the bonkers comments about healing, I'll take that as confirmation you've never played a hot healer.

Soldato
OP
The game has plenty of ques and indications of what is going on if you pay attention.

People who are crying about the api change are the people who think they are entitled to what ever they demand. The game is a failure because of something I want in the game not being there.

You are entitled to nothing. You don't ask an artist to change the painting after you bought it.

Help guide development by providing feedback, not by demanding entitlement.

Soldato
OP
So Builds... im looking at an Imperial 2h user with Stealth as primary, 2nd weapon im thinking possibly bow, Dragonknight as class and wearing medium armour primarily, some of the available skills look pretty tastey, 2h SB Kinda build lol :)

Nightblades are the class if your after stealth. But post your build so we can take a look.

Soldato
If I was trolling or whatever I'd be linking pictures of trainwrecks, or calling it scrollocaust. Trying to have discussion with the fanboys is impossible.

If they wanted you to watch for clues in the audio or visual maybe maybe they should start having some telling animations for heals, because most of them don't have jack to distinguish them from other skills. Guess its not an inconvenience spamming 'C' to see when a buffs dropped off is it..?

Question for you scritchy, do you think they have gone the right way with the UI and recent API permanent changes? Do you think its a clever move not being able to see debuffs/buffs and hots? As a healer not being able to see **** I cast is just straight up retarded.

You have to remember this MMo is basically a console game, something the developers are very open about. It's meant to be simplistic like the combat, LMB LMB LMB or Hold RMB etc etc.

Is it true there are no debuff/buff markers ? if so that's bad but then I'm sure there will be some addon's created by modders for this.

Man of Honour
Also why are they messing around with overflows? I thought the whole point of their Megaserver™ was to eliminate queues etc?

I imagine its a case of better safe than sorry , with the enormous numbers at release, I'd rather they had something in place than not have something in place.

Soldato
Yeah just looked at Nightblade, Assassination spec looks very good, its a tough call cos 2h weapons also have some great abilities, and also DK has some great abilities, decisions decisions!

What it does look like though you can build an effectively great range stealther with a bow and complement it with a nasty melee combatant also.

Soldato
So from what people have played so far, is melee viable in PvP, other than stealthing up behind someone and knifing them? Are there closers, stealth-revealers and snares? Always preferred ranged classes in PvP, but I'm not sure for ESO.

Back
Top Bottom