*** Official Elder Scrolls MMO Thread ***

Soldato
Yeah.

Due to the structure of the server technology of multi layered virtual servers/zones, and that only are two physical servers, you will never be "alone". The world is "packed" with players all the time.
Even in the middle of the night.

Associate
Yeah.

Due to the structure of the server technology of multi layered virtual servers/zones, and that only are two physical servers, you will never be "alone". The world is "packed" with players all the time.
Even in the middle of the night.

Good to know
now if i can just get my sub payment to go through:mad:

Associate
Decided to join a guild - nice bunch of people.
I leveled up to lvl 22 - not sure if being a vamp is still worth it or not - having to feed can get in the way

Soldato
guys, I have a problem, I just started playing again, every time I log in, my addons I have to go through the accepting the stupid thingy otherwise my addons don't show up? they are all in date iv updated them all

:/

Soldato
I decided to give this a shot as it was only about £10 or so including a month's sub from game key sites. I think it must have improved massively since launch as I can't see any real problems - the graphics are very good, the music's good, the voice acting is good, and there seems to be lots of content which is regularly added.

It may be a bit expensive requiring a sub, but since you can't spend on anything else to boost progress I don't think it ends up being any more so for people who play regularly.

I do really think they should make the game officially a lot cheaper. £10-£15 is more than reasonable - £40 or whatever is not.

Permabanned
Hiya, Ive installed Skyrim along with Nexus mod manager and downloaded about 8 mods, 2k texture, better trees, eys, footprints etc.

But when I load the game none of them have loaded?

Soldato
I decided to give this a shot as it was only about £10 or so including a month's sub from game key sites. I think it must have improved massively since launch as I can't see any real problems - the graphics are very good, the music's good, the voice acting is good, and there seems to be lots of content which is regularly added.

It may be a bit expensive requiring a sub, but since you can't spend on anything else to boost progress I don't think it ends up being any more so for people who play regularly.

I do really think they should make the game officially a lot cheaper. £10-£15 is more than reasonable - £40 or whatever is not.

There was never anything technically wrong with ESO as such, even when I played it during the Beta. It's just that it lacked 'the big hook" and what it did do, well that had been done to death in other MMO's. It didn't help that they were charging for the same old, same old either.

For me the biggest problem was that I felt I'd rather be playing Skyrim.

Soldato
There was never anything technically wrong with ESO as such, even when I played it during the Beta. It's just that it lacked 'the big hook" and what it did do, well that had been done to death in other MMO's. It didn't help that they were charging for the same old, same old either.

For me the biggest problem was that I felt I'd rather be playing Skyrim.

I didn't look at all the reviews, but I know there were lots of complaints about the game at launch. Admittedly I haven't played long, but so far it all seems good. In terms of originality, I guess it has much more of a traditional solo RPG feel than most.

Soldato
guys, I have a problem, I just started playing again, every time I log in, my addons I have to go through the accepting the stupid thingy otherwise my addons don't show up? they are all in date iv updated them all

:/

Check your usersettings.text file isn't set to read only.

Soldato
Guys, I just hit VR1 today..

What the hell is there to do now? iv completed all of the quest hubs in the starting 5 zones, I just have cold harbour to complete. then I can go to other players zones to do what all the quests iv done pretty much and collect sky shards and get to VR14,

Iv tried pvp I don't like it tbh I don't like cyrodill and how big but controlling the map is of where you go and what you do etc.

I thought it would be like huge 20 man raids etc at veteran ranks, but instead its just as lonely as levelling up to vr rank.

What is the actual objective, like in WoW, you would raid and some cool items would drop and hopefully you would be in for a chance of getting a piece. I really don't get it, because you can craft and improve your armour to what you want.

Im actually really confused. I loved levelling I couldn't wait to play and improve though it was a bit lonely.

Now im just like well meh what now?

Associate

What the hell is there to do now? iv completed all of the quest hubs in the starting 5 zones, I just have cold harbour to complete. then I can go to other players zones to do what all the quests iv done pretty much and collect sky shards and get to VR14,

Iv tried pvp I don't like it tbh I don't like cyrodill and how big but controlling the map is of where you go and what you do etc.

I thought it would be like huge 20 man raids etc at veteran ranks, but instead its just as lonely as levelling up to vr rank.

What is the actual objective, like in WoW, you would raid and some cool items would drop and hopefully you would be in for a chance of getting a piece. I really don't get it, because you can craft and improve your armour to what you want.

Im actually really confused. I loved levelling I couldn't wait to play and improve though it was a bit lonely.

You can do Cadwell's silver/gold - you go through the other factions and do all their quests. they are different from the ones you have already done.

The next update has dungeon level scaling - so more people will be doing those.

And there is also Craglorn, but without a decent team, you will get destroyed.

From my other post, I am with the same great guild - I'm level VR3 with about 120,000 gold. 2 horses, 1 just the cheaper one and my other will be a fast horse (all on apples)

Last edited:
Soldato

The veteran leveling is the games biggest disappointment for me. Like you I expected to be doing dungeons and raids after I hit level 50.

I bought the game at launch and have still only just completed the second faction (Cadwell's silver).

Apparently in a forthcoming patch will be the champion system which will allow lower Veteran players to join in on end game activities.

Back
Top Bottom