*** Official Elder Scrolls MMO Thread ***

Associate
For you guys that just started there is a free trial of ESO plus ongoing at the moment. You could have the crafting bag for the next 6 days, might be a good chance to build up a supply of mats for crafting without taking up inventory space.

Also, is anyone in a guild at the moment? Would be great to join a guild with some of you guys from here or start our own? It would be a good way to get some groups together etc for some of the public dungeons.

Sounds great, id be up for our own guild. So if we start the free trial what happens to all our mats in the crafting back after the times up?

Hi smokey I'm playing very casually. Coming to end of Elswyr. Was going to do the main quest next. What's your in game name?

Hi. My name in game is Grovrulz36 i think, although my character name is Grovsie. Its a little confusing.....Feel free to add me im not sure i know what iam doing to add you lol. Im a sorcerer, Dark Elf and have pretty much finished vvardenfell so id be up for a new area.

1 think i don't quite get is, why are there only 5 hotkeys for skills? There are so many skills, but we can only use 5 of them?

Associate
I'm in a guild for people who like ES Lore. It's a guild by the creators of the LoreSeekers Podcast. Info on how to join the Discord (and then get an invite to the guild) can be found here https://www.loreseekerspodcast.com/guild/

Guilds for both EU and US (I'm on the EU side). EU we have events most days, like dungeons where you can take your time to actually do the quests and read the lore books, and beginner trials Monday and Friday (you get taught the mechanics)

my ID is @dan958 in eso as well.

1 think i don't quite get is, why are there only 5 hotkeys for skills? There are so many skills, but we can only use 5 of them?

When you get to level to level 15 you will unlock a second bar, for another 5 and an ultimate.

For the eso+ trial, just stuff all materials into the crafting bag you will gain access. Once the trial is over, all your items will stay in there, you will be able to remove items from it, just not put anything new in.

Last edited:
Soldato
Sounds great, id be up for our own guild. So if we start the free trial what happens to all our mats in the crafting back after the times up?

When the Free Trail ends the mats stay in the crafting back, you can use them whenever you want. You just can't put new stuff into the bag.

You don't lose anything.

Associate
Ah ok, thats cool, thanks guys. I might subscribe actually its quite handy, and i love the dark brotherhood. Just done the first quest for them and i stole loads of items and made a load of coin from the thieves guild thing back at vvardenfell, way more than ive made in a week.

Another question. Skills rank up when you use them, or do they all rank up that are on your skill bar? So does that mean the 2nd lot of skills will rank up even if you dont use them?

Iam a sorcerer, and there are so many skills, its hard to know what to do with them all.

Soldato
Ah ok, thats cool, thanks guys. I might subscribe actually its quite handy, and i love the dark brotherhood. Just done the first quest for them and i stole loads of items and made a load of coin from the thieves guild thing back at vvardenfell, way more than ive made in a week.

Another question. Skills rank up when you use them, or do they all rank up that are on your skill bar? So does that mean the 2nd lot of skills will rank up even if you dont use them?

Iam a sorcerer, and there are so many skills, its hard to know what to do with them all.
Skills only have to be on your bar to level, even if you don't use them.

Vvardenfell is good for thieves cos you can gate back there and from the wayshrine follow the path to the right past the guild merchants to the Thieves Guild so you avoid the guards. Saved my stash many a time.

Have a look at Alcast website as he has loads of good info to get you started and also has some beginner guides to help you along the way.

Soldato
my name in game is Melreturns ( I was really stuck trying to think up of name :p)

feel free to add me. If I can join in any quests or dungeons you are doing let me know.

Soldato

As zom247 mentioned, skills level up when just on the bar. However skills will only level up on the active bar as you earn the XP. So when you get to level 15 and have double bar, if there is a bunch of skills you want to level, then keep them on a particular bar and have that as active when you turn in a quest and they will get levelled. When I levelled alternate characters, I kept junk abilities that I hated using for example, but wanted the morph of, on the active bar when turning in quests to easily level them up.

Soldato
Hi I'm happy to make one. I've also got a discord we can use.

I'll make it tonight then post details when I can. Then anyone from here can add them selves with a message referencing the forum when you ask for invite.

Associate

I'll make it tonight then post details when I can. Then anyone from here can add them selves with a message referencing the forum when you ask for invite.

Sounds good im up for that. Would be cool to do some dungeons and world bosses as a group.....

Associate
For you guys that just started there is a free trial of ESO plus ongoing at the moment. You could have the crafting bag for the next 6 days, might be a good chance to build up a supply of mats for crafting without taking up inventory space.

Also, is anyone in a guild at the moment? Would be great to join a guild with some of you guys from here or start our own? It would be a good way to get some groups together etc for some of the public dungeons.

Aye, although I ended up subscribing before that trial popped up! It's definitely handy to have for the crafting bag, not to mention all the dlc it unlocks.

Soldato

That's great, would be good to be a member of a guild with people from here.

Soldato
hmm, I play mostly during the day. But, will see can I change things around a couple of days a week so I can be online when most of the Guild is online.

Associate
Currently installing as I type, complete newby to the game (not MMORPGS, I normally play tank or healer type roles). I will be looking for a guild more just to chat than anything as i won't be ready for dungeons or raids for some time as intend to just relax while playing.

Back
Top Bottom