*** Official Fallout 4 - No Spoilers Allowed ***

Soldato
Just bought this. Went into GAME and just asked one of the guys what the best game he has played this year and he picked out this.

Hope its good. Good offer as well £30 for this and fallout 3. Never played any of them.

Associate
Just bought this. Went into GAME and just asked one of the guys what the best game he has played this year and he picked out this.

Hope its good. Good offer as well £30 for this and fallout 3. Never played any of them.

Played?
I got it on release day and i'm still playing it, and i am yet to start the main story.

some stuff is getting a bit tedious though, think i'll start it soon.

till another mission pops up and sidetracks me :rolleyes:

FTM

FTM

Soldato
damn..i am lvl66 and I have only just found out you can upgrade military fatigues to have 110 physical and energy resistance...and wear your armour parts on top of them!!

Soldato
yup..you need armourer 4 as far as I can tell..oh and you need to have done certain missions for the railroad
as its Tinker Tom who unlocks this ability for you

Thanks for that - I am on route to them due to main mission :D

I took a week break partly due to Smite being stupidly addictive and it was Gem week. Hope getting back I won't feel too overwhelmed by the sheer amount of stuff I can do, along with the mundane and ungrateful folks in my settlements.

Associate
Finally got the benevolent leader trophy this morning so now it's a straight run through the last couple missions and I'll have my first platinum trophy. Then I'll put this aside for awhile so I can work through my backlog untill the dlc comes out

Associate
Finally got the benevolent leader trophy this morning so now it's a straight run through the last couple missions and I'll have my first platinum trophy. Then I'll put this aside for awhile so I can work through my backlog untill the dlc comes out

Glad to hear you got it, did you do it with the 3 people or had to do it the normal way?

Soldato

Yeah took me a little while to get it but finally got it in the end with the 21 settlers, 100+ defence tactic and got my Plat about 2 weeks or so ago. Leaving it now until the DLC hits.

Soldato
Can't get my self to like it, seems all you do is look through trash and kill the odd randomer. Spent half my time having to look through my trash so I'm not over weight. Jumped off a roof and died and was put back quite a bit, turned it off after this as I hate doing the same mission again lol.

Did anyone else feel like this when they started it, to then end up loving it?

Soldato
Right, getting slightly addicted.

Settlements, ones i have no interest in but have settlers there. Can i send them to the settlement that im doing up? Cant find any options to do this. Can i just leave them to fend for them selfs if you can't move them on?

Soldato
Right, getting slightly addicted.

Settlements, ones i have no interest in but have settlers there. Can i send them to the settlement that im doing up? Cant find any options to do this. Can i just leave them to fend for them selfs if you can't move them on?

You have to go to the work bench when in build mode go to the person and select them were u want them to go i believe, you can also assign them crops, guard towers etc.

Settlements can be pain to manage but you can ignore it all together, this game is huge i'm up to level 40 and still discovering new places and weapons.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom