*** Official Fallout 4 - No Spoilers Allowed ***

Soldato
Looks like its happening, posted on Twitter by Bethesda.

http://fallout.bethsoft.com/

Taken from Gamesradar

Of course, people are already delving into the nittiest, grittiest pieces of that website, and a couple of details have emerged. The page's error text is a neat little bit of lore-based fun:

"PA system failure has occured.

????????????Shutdown of the Masterbrain has been authorized and all sensitive materials have been removed for security purposes.

????????????Please attempt re-access. Have a pleasant day."

More interesting, though, is this little line of code: "<script src="/57601643.institute.js"></scriptute", of course, makes up 26.47% of the characters in "Massachusetts Institute of Technology" (not including spaces, I'm not an animal). MIT has been a major part of consistent rumours that the new game would be set in the nuclear wreckage of Boston

Cant wait.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
No, it's a special product that gets added to your order when you buy Fallout 4 through the GAME site. It costs £10 but this gets discounted when ordered with the game.

I'm on the fence with this, I want it on XB1 for the included FO3 code but totally unsure how well it's going to perform on the XO compared to PS4.

Sorry for the slow reply, but yeah, this is what I did, pre ordered the steel book edition, and got the Fallout club entry, the price also dropped to £44 for it so not a bad deal.

Soldato
OP
Question actually for the people who ordered this through Game, I ordered the game + CE guide pack. Got an email last week saying they would be processing my order on November 2nd, I have heard nothing since.. no money taken from my account. Any of your orders processed yet?

Nothing yet, I'm guessing it will happen during the week as i'm sure they have a lot to do.

Back
Top Bottom