*** Official Fallout 4 - No Spoilers Allowed ***

Associate
Yeah scrounger I think it is, helps find more ammo. I was struggling for ammo early on and got tier one in that perk and I didn't struggle for ammo after that.

Also make sure you have different guns for different ammo.
Once I got the overseers guardian I didn't really need any other weapons and it was .45 ammo which seems to drop everywhere.

Soldato
One thing I had noticed towards the end of the main story. Was that I hadn't been levelling my perks correctly.

For some reason I had always thought I need to fill up all the starts within a perk to access the next perk directly below the ones I had filled :(

FTM

FTM

Soldato
I just got a combat shotgun that does additional plasma damage and can turn ppl into a puddle of goo with a critical..its my new favourite silenced ghoul killer

I have had exploding extra damage before but not plasma on a normal weapon!

Soldato
Yeah scrounger I think it is, helps find more ammo. I was struggling for ammo early on and got tier one in that perk and I didn't struggle for ammo after that.

Also make sure you have different guns for different ammo.
Once I got the overseers guardian I didn't really need any other weapons and it was .45 ammo which seems to drop everywhere.

Where you get the overseers guardian from sounds good ?

Associate
Where you get the overseers guardian from sounds good ?

You can buy it at Vault 81.
It sort of spoils it though as with the other perks for rifles etc it destroys everything. I haven't even bothered changing ammo to the bigger calibers as I haven't found the need.

I do have a silencer on it and the perk for more damage with silenced guns as well as max rifleman perk and use vats a fair bit. I've got a silenced maxed out gauss rifle for the very rare occasions that call for more power.

Caporegime
And more important, that this is only the beginning. We have plans for more. More than $60 worth of new Fallout adventures and features throughout 2016.

Given the expanded DLC plan, the price of the season pass will increase from the current $29.99 to $49.99 USD (£24.99 to £39.99 GBP; $49.95 to $79.95 AUD) on March 1, 2016. However, if you already purchased the season pass for $29.99, nothing changes - you still get everything at no additional cost— the full $60 offering of add-on content for the original price of $29.99. In addition, if you didn’t buy the season pass yet, there is still time: anyone who buys the Season Pass for $29.99 before March 1st will get all $60 worth of content. This is our way of saying thanks to all our loyal fans who have believed in us and supported us over the years.

Want a chance to play these add-ons early? We’ll be running closed betas for each of the add-ons for consoles and PC. And you can sign up right now on Bethesda.net. In order to apply, you’ll need to create a registered Bethesda.net account. We’ll be selecting applicants in the upcoming weeks. Players accepted into the beta will receive a code to redeem the content. The beta is the full version (complete with achievements) and those participating will not have to purchase the add-on.

Beyond add-ons, we’ll continue to offer free updates to the game, including new features like the recent weapon debris for PC, and increased draw distances for consoles, as well as more optimizations to gameplay and quests. And something that we’re really excited about, a complete overhaul of Survival Mode that changes how you play the whole game: food, sleep, diseases, danger and more.

We’re also hard at work on the Creation Kit, which will allow you to create and play mods absolutely free. We’re currently testing both Survival Mode and the Creation Kit now, and more details will be forthcoming.

Thanks again for your continued support of Fallout 4. We can’t wait for you to play more!

Lol, are they having a laugh?

Soldato
I also thought this initially, fortunately noticed it relatively early on. Annoying though, the way it was visually presented was quite poor when it comes to actually telling you how the system works.

Agreed.

Was so annoyed as it prevented me from acquiring so many perks.

By the time you clocked the main story. What level were you all at?

Soldato
Agreed.

Was so annoyed as it prevented me from acquiring so many perks.

By the time you clocked the main story. What level were you all at?

I'm still playing, pretty-much trying to do as much as I can in one playthrough because I doubt I'll come back to it again any time soon (if ever). Think I'm only level 16 or 17 at the moment.

Caporegime
Can anyone tell me if the half gig update is worthwhile please? I can't be bothered to wait, my brother is also playing online and my mum is on Netflix so as you can imagine it's getting quite slow. I've completed the game and just want to do side quests and stuff.

Soldato
Does anyone know of a way to pacify an NPC? I accidentally shot Trudy at the Drumlin Diner while fending off a couple of raiders and now she attacks me everytime I go there. Will she pacify if I carry on playing and let a few days pass or will I have to unlock the intimidation perk? Normally I would just loaf a previous save but for some reason the only one I have prior to today is 10 January which would set me back countless hours.

Back
Top Bottom