**** Official Fallout 4 Thread ****

Only thing I'm disappointed about and looks like I'm in the minority! Really couldn't care less for some tacky plastic mobile phone holder which I'll wear for five minutes then get bored of. Would have much rather had a decent BoS or Enclave statue which could have sat on my shelf with all the other collectors edition statues from franchises which I've played and adored.

No, you're not alone, I think that thing is a plastic monstrosity.

Would have preferred a solid resin statue as well.

I wonder when developers will stop creating neat little games like Fallout Shelter exclusively for that cack platform from Apple...

If it gets development priority, then really it can't be "cack" can it? I wish people would understand the difference between something being rubbish, and disliking something.

Collection edition please.
Whatever the cost.

Take me.

So as previously stated:

I believe I got in early enough to get the Fallout club bobblehead and Vault 111 T-shirt, amazing for £99.99! :D

29opbes.png

If simple fans of the games managed to make base management in the previous Beth games, I'm sure Beth know how to incorporate it into their own engine.

Those "simple fans" also allowed you to build anywhere, its looking likely that you cant in this.

Still an upside, admittedly, but still.

Back
Top Bottom