**** Official Fallout 4 Thread ****

The OP will be updated later folks, I'm not going to attempt to do it on my phone with flaky internet. :p

In the mean time I've just pasted the E3 video links

As it is I haven't seen the videos yet... :(

Last edited:
Looks awesome, very happy. mayby the only negative is the voicing of your character. Probably a few too many spoilers in the vid too for my liking.

Did it mention anywhere how large the map was?

Will deffo save a few holidays for this release.

Looks awesome, very happy. mayby the only negative is the voicing of your character. Probably a few too many spoilers in the vid too for my liking.

Happy here also. Too many spoilers, you say? Not if the game is as massive as I'm hoping it will be! This will hopefully only be a tiny fraction of one percent of the content :)

Did it mention anywhere how large the map was?

The pre-announcement rumours were full of that "n times the size of Skyrim" stuff, but we can only hope...

I'd like it to be huge, but, more importantly, full of top quality interesting content.

I've just moved a week of my annual leave so will now be working when my kids are on holiday in October so I can have have a week off in November playing FO4.

Does that make me a bad parent? :)

I don't know why but I never got bored of super slow motion blasting something in the face using VATS. Even though I explored every inch of FO3 :)

used the scare me when playing new vegas and Boone would get a critical on something I wasnt even shooting at and it would suddenly cut to some poor unfortunate beasts exploding head

OMG wowed by the base building and weapon mod video from E3 up on Youtube. Looks absolutely mental, this is what I been hoping for since Fallout 2, I want to be able to build and make things with everything I salvage. So impressed with the video, couldnt care less if it looks like Fallout 3, I play this game for the immersion and huge content, which F4 looks to have it by the skip load.

Bring on November.

OMG wowed by the base building and weapon mod video from E3 up on Youtube. Looks absolutely mental, this is what I been hoping for since Fallout 2, I want to be able to build and make things with everything I salvage. So impressed with the video, couldnt care less if it looks like Fallout 3, I play this game for the immersion and huge content, which F4 looks to have it by the skip load.

Bring on November.

Oh I completely agree mate. I love it how they have just improved on Fallout 3 whilst keeping in all of the good bits. Genuinely so excited :D

Correction: VATS with Grim Reaper's Sprint was god mode/easy mode.

I think this was the point - lets you make a successful character without needing to be good at FPS gaming. I loved VATS but it was always optional to my mind - I've done full playthroughs of NV where I used it maybe 2-3 times total, and others where I used it every fight. Options!

I think this was the point - lets you make a successful character without needing to be good at FPS gaming. I loved VATS but it was always optional to my mind - I've done full playthroughs of NV where I used it maybe 2-3 times total, and others where I used it every fight. Options!

sniping from distance was always done manually...up close I tended to use VATS as the performance could be quite choppy on the consoles!

I did my first plays through on my pc, but ended up getting the game of the year edition complete with prima guide and all the add ons much later for the 360 as it was dirt cheap on ebay...and played it all over again..about 20 times right through

Back
Top Bottom