**** Official Fallout 76 Thread ****

Opened another 45 gifts today so far.

I GOT THE DAMN VINTAGE WATER COOLER!

Think it's taken something like 800-1000 gifts... damn....

Also got 2 more red dino's. :rolleyes:
Jebus, I've only opened about 40 gifts and got 2 dino, already have a water cooler....well about 10 of them in my camp.

I was reading today that you can build in a friends camp as long as you are in a private group and are friends online, they can then store anything you build and place it where they like. OK maybe everyone knows that but I never figured out how to do it before lol.

So if anyone wants some crap built in their camp just ask, I have most plans.

Oh 29 Backwoodsman mags left and 10 canned meat stew if anyone wants those too.

I had around 130k of fuel in my ammo box, sold it all for 1350 ll3 mags and 275 leader bobble-heads, some guy in the chat mod looking for fuel so I was more than happy to oblige. I used to use the Holy Fire a LOT in Daily ops and Expeditions so gathered so much fuel it was mad, haven't used HF in months even though it is one of the best weapons in the game, I have a couple going spare if anyone needs one.

Jebus, I've only opened about 40 gifts and got 2 dino, already have a water cooler....well about 10 of them in my camp.

I was reading today that you can build in a friends camp as long as you are in a private group and are friends online, they can then store anything you build and place it where they like. OK maybe everyone knows that but I never figured out how to do it before lol.

So if anyone wants some crap built in their camp just ask, I have most plans.

Oh 29 Backwoodsman mags left and 10 canned meat stew if anyone wants those too.

I had around 130k of fuel in my ammo box, sold it all for 1350 ll3 mags and 275 leader bobble-heads, some guy in the chat mod looking for fuel so I was more than happy to oblige. I used to use the Holy Fire a LOT in Daily ops and Expeditions so gathered so much fuel it was mad, haven't used HF in months even though it is one of the best weapons in the game, I have a couple going spare if anyone needs one.
Huh... didn't know about the friends thing. Hmmm...

Ammo builds up quickly now that they drop the ammo you used on them. I mde an Aristocrats Explosive Prime Fixer with full sneaky kill mode. I made a couple of hundred Ultracite .45 at the start of this event. This morning I dumped ~35k Ultracite .45 ammo into my storage. :D I appear to have been doing a lot of killing. :D

Patch day! Just a little one today.

General​

• Stability improvements across all platforms

UI​

• Fixed an issue that forced the map to not center on the players location
  • Fixed an issue that prevented icons from appearing on the map

So essentially fixing the map issues.

Last edited:
So that's Tuesday's reset of the weeklies done. Just the 3 daily gold star one to go.

Just shy of Rank 135. Slowly getting closer to those sweet perk coins...

Last edited:
Yup. Doing the weeklies with a score booster helps a lot, but still... Slow going.
Oh yeah booster is essential for weeklies, FO1st helps a bit too having the extra boosts gained during the season.

I'm thoroughly bored of the scorched event already, by the time I get on they are all dead so I end up spending half my night jumping all over the map looking for one, I have a few events that seem to spawn some but 1 I CBA launching a nuke and 2 public ones are often already done.

I did my weeklies last night and when I did the 3 workstation one I built a santatron in each one so I had 4 total (blueprint a little island with some guns on it to defend it helps a bit), I got a decent amount of gifts and quite a few new event plans.

The latest update broke chat mod again too!

yeah yeah I'm a ray of sunshine today lol.

SFE has been updated already. So Chat and loadout manager are back working again. :D

I've been spending a lot of my time in a private world. Makes farming a lot easier. Especially with all the workshops captured and santatrons in each and one at my camp. Many gifts. Still only the 1 vintage water cooler plan.

SFE has been updated already. So Chat and loadout manager are back working again. :D

I've been spending a lot of my time in a private world. Makes farming a lot easier. Especially with all the workshops captured and santatrons in each and one at my camp. Many gifts. Still only the 1 vintage water cooler plan.
I had to turn plm off, when I tried to select new cards with it on my game just hung. I’ll put it back on once I select some more cards.

Lets hope this Pip Boy lag gets fixed quick.

Never had it until the latest update but heard its a thing now.

The amount of times I have died or dropped the wrong item due to the lag is crazy.

Weekly reset! Whoop! :D

And a new challenge to kill holiday scorched.... Ummm.... Ok. :confused:

I just logged on to do one final loop and collect a crap ton of gifts and reset Santatron to get Nuka-Cola again. Will be back on later to run the weeklies with a booster. Will allow me to get tomorrow's dailies with the booster too.

Currently Rank 141. Hoping for close to 145 after todays dailies and the weeklies.

[edit]

Scratch that...

Rank 146! 4 to go. :D

The new Fallout 1st survival tent is pretty good. Weapons bench, tinkers bench, all 3 storage boxes. No punch-card machine though. :(

New event challenges could be good.... wish I could actually read them damn things. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I took a photo of the screen on my phone and zoomed in. It's not great planning from Bethesda, but to be expected I suppose. ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom