**** Official Fallout 76 Thread ****

Man of Honour
So many bugs right now...

My secret service jetpack is burning through AP like never before
The map.... oh god... how did this get through testing?
Missing messages about events
Missing challenges on the map screen
Laggy pipboy
Just unstable right now

Soldato
So many bugs right now...

My secret service jetpack is burning through AP like never before
The map.... oh god... how did this get through testing?
Missing messages about events
Missing challenges on the map screen
Laggy pipboy
Just unstable right now
I thought some of that was because I have mods on the game, the missing challenges one is a massive pain.

Man of Honour
I thought some of that was because I have mods on the game, the missing challenges one is a massive pain.
Weidly, just gone on to farm some presents, and some of these are fixed already...

Map seems better and the challenges are back. :eek:

But more importantly, I've made a small change to my camp. See if you can spot it? ;) :D

SaVJwR2.png

Associate
My map still defaults to the top left every time and tracking a daily took me to a random spot on the map away from the icon which, although correctly highlighted, was nowhere nearby.

Man of Honour
Oh... this will make people unhappy. Eviction Notice event is being nerfed. This is in the patch notes for the test server.

Quests​

• Adjusted the Legendary Creature spawn rate for the Eviction Notice public event
Dev Note: Our goal with this change is to make the rewards gained from completing Eviction Notice more consistent with other Public Events

So no more walking away with 30 legendary weapons.

Last edited:
Soldato
Oh... this will make people unhappy. Eviction Notice event is being nerfed. This is in the patch notes for the test server.

So no more walking away with 30 legendary weapons.
Are they trying to lose players, bugged releases, weapons being nerfed (talk about RR being nerfed) and now this.

Without the Legendaries coming from this event I doubt most will even bother playing it, decent XP I guess, well until they start nerfing that.

Maybe concentrate on stopping folk AFKing during Fasnacht or running West Tec non stop before bothering with an event that most are actually OK with.

100% clarity, yes I have done an AFK in Fasnacht, I hate myself for it though and I still didn't get a glowing mask.

I have also done West Tec runs, well if they make an easy way of getting the scoreboard done I'll use it, not to the extent that a lot of players do, some finish the scoreboard ridiculously quickly, it doesn't mean I like it though lol.

I'm doing a bit of West Tec some nights with my mate, it does me no good but he needs to level up for scoreaboard and legendary cards, we do a few runs when we finish our dalies then get bored.

Back
Top Bottom