**** Official Fallout 76 Thread ****

I only know cos the same happened to me, but wasn't worth it, in game he didn't wave back and was fully clothed :(
Really, sorry man didn't even realise that you were on, I rarely check who else is online.

I am always fully clothed, that was a bug....honest.

Just for you though I'll make an exception, here come the tighty less than whiteys.

Last edited:
Nice going @Flibster I hit 100 and bought some stuff form that, like you I used a boost to hit 50% so ended up on 101/102 ish, done all my daily and all of my weekly ones apart from the 3 day one. I re-rolled the daily ops one and got "scrap concrete" \o/ \o/ \o/, made some bulk concrete then scrapped it, 10 second win.

No more XP boost from 100 onwards so this may be a bit of a slog.

Nice. Those scrap 50 aluminium/concrete or whatevers are so easy to get. Make a bulk one and scrap it. Job done :D I got a scrap 50 pre-war money. Well, I just went around whitesprings and then the safes just north of there at the railyard and all done. It's the scrap to get xx antiseptic that I dislike.

And yeah, with the xp boost gone it's certainly going to be a slog. Using the boosts with the weeklies and if I have several epic dailies.

Might actually finish the new questline now. ;)

Nice. Those scrap 50 aluminium/concrete or whatevers are so easy to get. Make a bulk one and scrap it. Job done :D I got a scrap 50 pre-war money. Well, I just went around whitesprings and then the safes just north of there at the railyard and all done. It's the scrap to get xx antiseptic that I dislike.

And yeah, with the xp boost gone it's certainly going to be a slog. Using the boosts with the weeklies and if I have several epic dailies.

Might actually finish the new questline now. ;)
I usually go to Morgantown airport and do that drop quest there, if someone else did it there’s often 100 pre war money in there.

Cheers. I might be revamping it soon. I have ideas. ;)

I like to keep the vendor well stocked. Actually have it too full right now. Can't add anything else too it. :eek: May pull the Fasnacht masks until the next one.
I’d leave them in, new folk will buy them as they won’t be able to get them from the event.

I think the RNG is broken for me. In the last 2 days I've got as rewards: Instigating Plasma Caster, Quad Plasma Caster, Aristocrats Plasma Caster, Quad Pepper Shaker and Anti-armour Pepper Shaker

Ummmm.... Riiiiiiiiight..... I think it wants me to use a Plasma Caster or Pepper Shaker for a little while.

Also sold all my dog food, 150 of them. Only using Pemmican now. So Good Doggy perk has gone away and I've now got some space to play with in the endurance perks. Thinking about level 3 Iron Clad for +30 damage and energy resistance.

Last edited:
Where is everyone on the scoreboard now? I think I just went past 117 now on to 118, slogging away.

Also if your name isnt what it is on here....what is your in game name please, I had a load of folk adding me so I've no clue who you guys are.

Got to 115 today, been away for a couple of days so slipped behind a little. Haven't done the new questline yet either. Keep doing events instead. Actually managed the encryptid event with only 2 people earlier. Was tough. But the Holy fire helped massively.

Got to 115 today, been away for a couple of days so slipped behind a little. Haven't done the new questline yet either. Keep doing events instead. Actually managed the encryptid event with only 2 people earlier. Was tough. But the Holy fire helped massively.
Holy fire is massively underrated imho.

I've done Encryptid with 4-5 before and that was really tough, grats on that, i think I'd have been dead more than alive.

Holy fire is massively underrated imho.

I've done Encryptid with 4-5 before and that was really tough, grats on that, i think I'd have been dead more than alive.

For an event with a lot of enemies and constant damage, Holy Fire is an absolute god weapon.

Doing Encryptid with 2 was hard. Died several times even with Holy fire going and using some stimpacks when necessary. It's just the amount of damage being taken from being a conductor, the bomb eyebots and other robots and the imposter sheepsquatch as well. Other player was in Hellfire power armour and using a plasma flamer of some sort. Managed it with about 45 seconds to go.

Looking forward to the reset to use another boost and hopefully gain another half dozen ranks. ;)

New update day!

FALLOUT 76 UPDATE NOTES – JULY 23, 2024​

UPDATE VERSION 1.7.13.12 & SIZES​

Check the download sizes below for today’s update on your platform of choice:
  • PC (Steam): 6.9 GB
  • PC (Microsoft Store): 18.7 GB
  • Xbox: 25.96 GB
  • PlayStation: 18.9 GB

QUALITY OF LIFE​

• Updated help screen and loading screen text relating to gaining levels and perks

WEAPONS​

• Improved the uncharged damage for the Gauss Pistol
  • Players can now revert Tire Irons and Walking Canes to their base appearance when removing another skin

WORLD​

• The event Dangerous Pastimes is now a part of the regular event rotation
  • Various balance adjustments to the Storm Goliath Boss
  • Strangler Bloom will now have a chance to spawn in nuked regions where Strangle Pods are located

QUESTS​

• Into Lands Unknown: Placing signal flares during the quest no longer causes soft control lock
  • Oldest Trick in the Book: Objective markers will no longer appear over already killed cultists in the Crimora Mines
  • Between the Lines: Fixed an issue that could cause teammates to be blocked by Laser Grids when helping a team leader
  • Powerhouse of the Cell: All players should now correctly receive a keycard
  • Patrol Duty: The robot now properly paths into the prison yard and back out again when necessary
  • Duty Calls should no longer become stuck after picking up brains

BUG FIXES​

• Fixed various localization issues
  • Fixed missing voice lines for Lane Platte
  • Fixed an issue where players could not access radiant quests after completing Sofia's questline
  • Fixed an issue that prevented Neon Letters from being placed in your C.A.M.P.
  • Biv has sobered up enough to give out Daily Quests again
  • Union Power Armor Jetpack can now be crafted
  • The blue Headlamp for T-51 Power Armor can now be crafted
  • Revealed Perk Packs now show the proper maximum rank
  • Mothman Tome buff persists when exiting & reentering server
  • Equipping the Red Fedora now counts towards the Possum Archaeology Challenge of bone collecting
  • Steeped Thistle Tea should now properly appear in a players inventory selection when attempting to place it in a refrigerator
  • Colored Hard Hats will now maintain their color when picked up
  • Applying the Fallout 1st Atomic Paint material to any Scout Armor piece will successfully block the item from appearing in and being destroyed at a Legendary Exchange vendor
  • Prewar flags now correctly display 12 stars
  • Selecting “Max” when exchanging treasure notes now selects the correct amount
  • The Nocturnal weapon mod will now correctly increase damage during the nighttime hours

KNOWN ISSUE​

• When viewing Bundles in the Atomic Shop, disclaimer text on where to craft items may appear cutoff

Last edited:
When I open the map it now doesn't centre on me :/
And I had some awful lag when using the pip boy, had to restart the game and that hasn't come back.

Back
Top Bottom