**** Official Fallout 76 Thread ****

I was able to read it, just, maybe my ultra-wide helped a bit there, not cramping the text as much.....honestly don't know.

About 5 levels to go, once I've done that and bought the stuff I want I think I'll give FO London a go, I installed it already but my FPS must have been too high so I was running at about 100mph.....nexus mods here I come lol.

[edit]

WOOOO! 150!

Oh yeah.... Many perk coins are mine!

5hIm1hQ.gif

Last edited:
[edit]

WOOOO! 150!

Oh yeah.... Many perk coins are mine!

5hIm1hQ.gif
Congrats matey....I'm happy for you...honest.

I'm on 148, will this ever end lol. I'll be having some of those perk coins, just as question, you use PLM dont you? if so does it change your legendaries when you switch loadouts?

I’ve been trying to roll an anti-armor gauss shotgun and plasma caster for some time now and no luck. I even started a private world with free crafting and I was there re rolling for about an hour to get the two rolls I was after, AA 50vats hit and 25 less vats cost.

Tried them out and they both kick ass and are everything I need but alas in the real world I’m never going to get lucky enough to roll them.

I know someone that say they can transfer me those rolls but they need to know my steam account, password and steam guard code to somehow transfer them over.

Must be some kind of glitch they know about.

Congrats matey....I'm happy for you...honest.

I'm on 148, will this ever end lol. I'll be having some of those perk coins, just as question, you use PLM dont you? if so does it change your legendaries when you switch loadouts?
I've never tried that. I have a legendary loadout I'm prettt happy with, but I'll give it a go later on.

[edit]

Nope. Doesn't do anything with Legendary perks.

Last edited:
I’ve been trying to roll an anti-armor gauss shotgun and plasma caster for some time now and no luck. I even started a private world with free crafting and I was there re rolling for about an hour to get the two rolls I was after, AA 50vats hit and 25 less vats cost.

Tried them out and they both kick ass and are everything I need but alas in the real world I’m never going to get lucky enough to roll them.

I know someone that say they can transfer me those rolls but they need to know my steam account, password and steam guard code to somehow transfer them over.

Must be some kind of glitch they know about.
Yeah.....I wouldnt pass that info on to my own mother far less just someone I just know.

Double score got me over the line, bought perk coins and some lunch boxes.

Cheers Flibster, I know the one you can buy for atoms doesnt touch Legendary perks so I was hopingt this one might be a bit better, I planned making a few builds for crafting/XP/General wandering.

Weekly reset time!

Had to reroll some of the weeklies as they were utter arse for me today. Got 3 collect caps. 2 of which were epic level. :eek: :D Ended up ticking them all off in about 90 minutes.

And Rank 174 is mine. May hit 200 by the time the season resets. Saving up the score now for the last couple of days to while I work out what I need.

I'm around 164/165, too many days off.

I think I'll buy more modules for the new update, not much else on there apart from even more perk coins...they do spend so fast though.

Back
Top Bottom