****Official Fallout New Vegas Thread****

Associate
It looks so much like Fallout 3 its untrue! But that doesn't bother me one little bit! I cant wait!

Just ashame its released on the same day as Vanquish and a week before MOH, i've got the cash for the games but don't have the time!

Soldato
I must have played through fallout 3 about 8 or 9 times lol so looking forward to this , i dont think it will look a lot different to fallout 3 ps3 version but if the gameplay is the same i will playing this game for ages aswell :D .

Caporegime
I got the level 30 trophies last week but still havent finished point lookout :o:p .

The only ones I have left to do are the reach level 30 with X amount of karma, I'm currently level 22. I also need to go through the game again and do the level specific karma trophies but I doubt I can be arsed to do that, as well as the 20 bobblehead trophy, I've gotten 10 for the "Yes I Play With Dolls" trophy, but I missed the one in Vault 101 which is now impossible to go back and retrieve as I'm locked out after being banished from there forever during the "Trouble on the Homefront" quest. I also can't get the bobblehead on Colonel Autumn's desk in Raven Rock as I let it blow up instead of collecting it. Apart from that I've just got to kill 300 people, collect 100 steel ingots from The Pitt and do the Alien Archivist trophy from Mothership Zeta.

As you can tell I hate doing the "collecting" type trophies... I might have to admit defeat on this one and find some online game saves just before the key levels so that I can get the bad and neutral karma's for them. I really don't have the motivation to make yet another playthrough. :(

FTM

FTM

Soldato
I needed a guide for the steel ingots...theres no way I could have found them just by wandering, a couple were in parts of the map i didnt even realsie I could get to!

Soldato
The only ones I have left to do are the reach level 30 with X amount of karma, I'm currently level 22. I also need to go through the game again and do the level specific karma trophies but I doubt I can be arsed to do that, as well as the 20 bobblehead trophy, I've gotten 10 for the "Yes I Play With Dolls" trophy, but I missed the one in Vault 101 which is now impossible to go back and retrieve as I'm locked out after being banished from there forever during the "Trouble on the Homefront" quest. I also can't get the bobblehead on Colonel Autumn's desk in Raven Rock as I let it blow up instead of collecting it. Apart from that I've just got to kill 300 people, collect 100 steel ingots from The Pitt and do the Alien Archivist trophy from Mothership Zeta.

As you can tell I hate doing the "collecting" type trophies... I might have to admit defeat on this one and find some online game saves just before the key levels so that I can get the bad and neutral karma's for them. I really don't have the motivation to make yet another playthrough. :(

I can see where you are coming from this game isnt that hard to play infact you can get all the trophies on very easy difficulty (did mine on normal) but it is the sheer time required to do it , a guy at work hammered the game and completed it when it first came out and there wasnt trophy support for a start so he wasnt best pleased when they added it at a later date , he never did play through it again :p:eek: .

Caporegime
I can see where you are coming from this game isnt that hard to play infact you can get all the trophies on very easy difficulty (did mine on normal) but it is the sheer time required to do it , a guy at work hammered the game and completed it when it first came out and there wasnt trophy support for a start so he wasnt best pleased when they added it at a later date , he never did play through it again :p:eek: .

:D
Yep that's pretty much it. This isn't a challenging game, though it can be if you put the difficulty up, even then though there's never any risk of you dying, especially if you have Fawkes as a follower or if you have 100 sneak and the Chinese Stealth Armor. I should have made saves before each of the levels required for trophies but I couldn't be bothered to do it at the time, I wish I did now but who cares, it'd be better if Sony had a decent points system for trophies like the 360 has gamerpoints. I know I can see how many of each trophy my friends have but that information seems pretty pointless really.

Soldato
this is the first game im considering pre ordering and buying new in the past year or so! damn im hyped. i cant wait to use vats with all these new weapons. apparently there's double the amount of weapons than the first game! :D

i also cant wait to test out the new vats with melee weapons! :p

Soldato
I loved F03 and i have pre ordered this but i am fully expecting it to be a let down.

Just the fact the main studio for what ever reason are working on something else. And the guys who made Alpha Protocol:( are doing this just feels like its a quick cash in.

bit of bioshock 2 about it

Back
Top Bottom