****Official Fallout New Vegas Thread****

Soldato
Reports of the 360 version screen tearing and locking up, lot of glitches..

already been mentioned in here that Ps3 version stutters. Anyone else noticed screen tearing if you're lucky to have and played the game? Fallout 3 was a superb game, thought this would be more of the same, however I think Fallout 3 was known for some random lockups - although never got that myself..

Soldato
OP
Reports of the 360 version screen tearing and locking up, lot of glitches..

already been mentioned in here that Ps3 version stutters. Anyone else noticed screen tearing if you're lucky to have and played the game? Fallout 3 was a superb game, thought this would be more of the same, however I think Fallout 3 was known for some random lockups - although never got that myself..

The GOTY edition of Fallout 3 was very glitchy, it would lock up constantly at certain parts apparantly and Bethesda never bothered sorting it out, fingers crossed for this one!

skippi90 said:
We are pleased to inform you that your order has been dispatched today by ROYAL MAIL.

Ouch...good luck with that :p

Caporegime
Yep as above, there are certain parts of the Fallout 3 expansions which are near unplayable on my PS3 Slim. Mothership Zeta dropped to single frames per second for a very large portion, as did parts of The Pitt, not to mention corrupt game save issues and random locking up of the console, forcing a reset of the PS3.

Last edited:
Soldato
Had my copy of Fallout NV on order since 5th October 2010. Just realised now that I have ordered the PS3 version.....trouble is I sold my PS3 a few weeks back :o Yes im an idiot :( Too late to change the order as well lol.

Soldato
Had my copy of Fallout NV on order since 5th October 2010. Just realised now that I have ordered the PS3 version.....trouble is I sold my PS3 a few weeks back :o Yes im an idiot :( Too late to change the order as well lol.

You can maybe send the PS3 version back using distant seller rights? How much did you pay for it? Maybe members market if that fails?

Soldato

just out of interest where was it pre ordered if you can mention it? I had the 360 version on pre order for a few weeks on amazon, yet this morning when i checked to see if it had been shipped it had changed to the ps3 version. Lucky i checked as i dont have a ps3! :/

Soldato
just out of interest where was it pre ordered if you can mention it? I had the 360 version on pre order for a few weeks on amazon, yet this morning when i checked to see if it had been shipped it had changed to the ps3 version. Lucky i checked as i dont have a ps3! :/

Hi m8

Same as you. I have just checked back through my email history and it seems that I ordered the 360 version as well, even though my order says PS3. Just got off the phone to Amazon and apparently there is a glitch on their system :o so you should receive the version that you originally ordered :D
Glad im not an idiot after all lol.

Soldato
Just received this email from them:

Hello Mr lee32uk

Thank you for contacting Amazon.

We're aware of the issue with the "Fallout Las Vegas" video game and are currently working to resolve it.
At this time we don’t foresee any delays with you receiving the correct version of the game. If we do experience any issues or delays due to this error, we will contact you as soon as possible by email.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Soldato
Despatched first class today :D

Haven't anticipated a game this much since MW2 last year, from the reviews it basically looks like Fallout 3 - Part 2, not that that's a bad thing :p

Back
Top Bottom