***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

I've installed GTA on Windows 10 but I'm getting a lot of crashes

'failed zlib call gtav pc'

I had that when I installed Windows 10 without re-installing GTA V properly. I ended up downloading the installer again (RSC) and pointing to the existing directory with the game files in - took about 5 minutes iirc.

Had a few crashes last night, one was The Wrap up where if I drove up to the marker I crashed into the building, had to get out and walk up to get that one working.

Then I had 3 or 4 crashes where gta5.exe stopped working.

The only time I've had issues with the game after putting 25 hours into it.

I had that when I installed Windows 10 without re-installing GTA V properly. I ended up downloading the installer again (RSC) and pointing to the existing directory with the game files in - took about 5 minutes iirc.

Same error I had when going to Win 10. Re downloading fixed this but I feel the gfx driver for win 10 isn't to great atm getting some random issues which I never had on win 8

Anyone doing heists later? It is so rare with randomers that you actually get to the end, can't seem to even manage any of the heist setups except the one with the vans.

Anyone doing heists later? It is so rare with randomers that you actually get to the end, can't seem to even manage any of the heist setups except the one with the vans.

I will, sick to death of constant quitters.

Serious easy money to be made this week.

Anyone hosting pacific standard on 40% still can take a million.

I'm online lots this week during the day too, got you both in my friend list - just message me and ask.

I want to do as many Heists of the 5th one as possible but I'm a little reluctant to keep asking here since I was doing that just to get them done the first time.

I'm online lots this week during the day too, got you both in my friend list - just message me and ask.

I want to do as many Heists of the 5th one as possible but I'm a little reluctant to keep asking here since I was doing that just to get them done the first time.

Yep I just want to do the last one too.

didn't see the invite come through Jester :(

I was kinda engrossed in the Single Player tonight, got caught in a monster storm with Trevor and got a little wet on the back on the bike. This game just never stops giving me wow moments, the lighting at night is sensational, I love my PC :) thank you master race :p

20270212306_c26e32d691_b.jpg

20288082582_92d00a4670_b.jpg

20108434220_4a822bf6fb_b.jpg

Would be up for some heists as well with people who don't quit lol

Hi mate, have to get some up and running soon. Just completed the Pacific Standard again with some of the crew, 1 mill for me and 500k (each) for the rest, easy money!

Tony I sent a few mate, but from the pics I guess you missed them, no probs as there will be another time :)

With a 970 and a 4790k I could run it at pretty much ultra/very high but no advanced graphics, happily 60fps, slight dips but they don't seem noticeable in this game?

I'll get my brothers settings tomorrow, he's using a 4670k and a 970

Got online working finally, had a right laugh stealing plans from the military base and driving cars to ridiculous places to pick people up :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom