***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

I think I've fixed that annoying ERR_d3d_ini error that I've been getting....deleted the d3dcompiler_46.dll and d3dcsx_46.dll files from the GTAV directory and I've been playing all afternoon with zero crashes with that error message.

Good games this afternoon .Lethal, some good mission grinding there.

I think I've fixed that annoying ERR_d3d_ini error that I've been getting....deleted the d3dcompiler_46.dll and d3dcsx_46.dll files from the GTAV directory and I've been playing all afternoon with zero crashes with that error message.

Good games this afternoon .Lethal, some good mission grinding there.

I'm not sure, you joined and everyone else crashed :p

Started crashing this afternoon.... LOL

Says GTAV.exe stopped working

however the event log says something else.... LOL

Nvidia driver stopped working,

Then GTAV.exe

not sure why this is happening.

However i will roll back the changes I made this morning, (increased font size on my desktop) and see if that resolves it....

BOOOO!!!! ****** BOOOO!!!!

No crashes from me recently. Just had a solid 30 mins online and no issues. It always plays better after alt and tabbing for some reason - I think the launcher has problems in some way

Guys a little help if you will, been trying my hand at some mods mainly the persistance mod for cars but it's just not working and every guide I've seen suggests I'm doing it right.... any help?

I have a slow connection and using the rockstar downloader stops my connection from working, can I download this from anywhere else

Last edited:
A few captures from tonights session with Nexus, just sometimes can't help capturing a screenie, the world of GTA V is so good looking.

20267327675_ceb67a0846_b.jpg

20079315210_021b3d2636_b.jpg

19644698164_9294dba38a_b.jpg

And my girl coming straight from Sumo lessons

20080717059_df99ccd675_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom