***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

GTAV online gives me a headache, I find myself sitting for hours getting transfered from menu to menu whilst people join and leave lobbys. Only play online have 48 hours gameplay, probably 40 of that spent looking at the return to game menu lol.

In my opinion they should have made it where everyone had to cough up the money for the heist, and you only get one chance with the group you sign up with to stop people quitting before you've even got in game.

Finally caved and bought this, partly to give my new 980 a test. £29 seems steep to me these days :p. 20 hours download though, won't be done until 10pm at the soonest :(.

It's worth it. I stopped at about 40% on my ex-PS4, but got it for the PC for similar reasons as you, and it is amazing on my 970 GTX, every other game back seat and nearly 50% through and not bored once. This is what all conversions should be like.

making my wife jealous mate lol

hehe :D

We can always elope to Las Vegas, as they say..... what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! :p

Only other thing I can think of is to try running with one GPU

How come the UI isn't scaling to the sides on your SS?

21.9 aspect ratio so what you see at the sides of the chat and map is the extra FOV you get over 16.9 screens, unfortunately there is no way to move the UI to the sides like in other games :( Well flawless widescreen fixes it (I think) but you run the risk of getting banned when using that online.

It's worth it. I stopped at about 40% on my ex-PS4, but got it for the PC for similar reasons as you, and it is amazing on my 970 GTX, every other game back seat and nearly 50% through and not bored once. This is what all conversions should be like.

+1, for me best game of year deffo :)

Good session tonight, did some heists and missions with randoms. Will start getting back into crew stuff tomorrow onwards with Mic :)

Loving the performance in w10. Managed to increase grass to high, msaa to x2 and the visuals have increased a lot with little to no performance hit. Maybe its the new drivers?

Also managed to get MSI running as well tonight - only thing I kept from last night was running as admin and turning all screens off minus the one I was playing on.

im still getting that damn ERR_d3d_ini error gamble, so annoying I want to enjoy this but can't play it with this error all the time. Tried everything that's been suggested, just can't seem to get rid of it.

Is your game somehow losing focus at any point? I hit the wrong button playing tonight - GTA lost focus as another program tried to open in front of it and it crashed - didn't see the error though.

This sucks so many people are having so many different issues on 10 - there doesn't seem to be any consistency!

Lot of fun over the weekend with some fellow OCUKers. Got a few Heists done and some other random stuff.

Will be doing the double bonus xp thing over the week for the last Heist if people are interested in farming that, hopfully Jester will come along and carry us to victory again :D

I'm getting huge fps drop and random places, fps goes from 80s to 30 and just stays there, only way to fix is restarting the game, just happens again and again.

I would say to ALT+TAB out and then back in when you have started the game. However if you are on win 10 that now does not work as you cant ALT+TAB out.... black screen (for me)

GTA has the most annoying "feature" of dropping to 30FPS (half rate Vsync) in places.

NO GTA V! you're not a console game now!!! you are part of the PC master race!! deal with it....

Lot of fun over the weekend with some fellow OCUKers. Got a few Heists done and some other random stuff.

Will be doing the double bonus xp thing over the week for the last Heist if people are interested in farming that, hopfully Jester will come along and carry us to victory again :D

Good Lord! Some people will be wetting themselves at this :D

Thanks mate :)

Double bumper all week on Pacific Standard heist.

Back
Top Bottom