***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Hi mate, have to get some up and running soon. Just completed the Pacific Standard again with some of the crew, 1 mill for me and 500k (each) for the rest, easy money!

Cheers for that, it really was easy money, my first time going Demo on that heist and it was fine. I'm around for more heists all week.

Picking flowers for Stark?

I haven't been on much, been busy and when I do get on there's no one around or you're all in heists.

Stark is currently accessing internet through someone else's BT using my logins so wouldn't expect him on much atm either.
Yeah was wondering if you were actually on the honeymoon too :p

Hurry up and get less busy!

Cheers for that, it really was easy money, my first time going Demo on that heist and it was fine. I'm around for more heists all week.
No probs mate, I enjoyed it too :D I'll be on today/tonight.

I'm online for the next 10 hours straight today, would love to get some people for a few Heists in that time :)

Poke me in game, my Social Club is .Lethal
As above, I'll be on :)

I fancy doing some Heists this evening if anyone is about. :)
I've been playing the single player a bit recently and getting back into the game and would like to rank up my online character.
What's your player name?

DirtiestJester, get me added :)

Picking flowers for Stark?

I haven't been on much, been busy and when I do get on there's no one around or you're all in heists.

Stark is currently accessing internet through someone else's BT using my logins so wouldn't expect him on much atm either.

Yes, as a welcome gift when you and him are back online :P

Will be up for some games tonight, have been doing heists and deathmatches with randoms but its getting a bit boring having people leave every other game.

Let me know (link for profile in sig)

On another note - the screenshots I posted above were every setting on max aside from:

Msaa - off
Reflection msaa - off
Grass - high

I have managed to bump up grass and shadows with no performance hit in w10.

Can also run msaa x4 but my cards get a bit toasty lol

It's a pain in the ass to get random people to do heists with, they join then leave shortly after starting, really annoying, why join if you're not going to play.

If anyone sees me online my name is Radeon85.

I have managed to bump up grass and shadows with no performance hit in w10.

Can also run msaa x4 but my cards get a bit toasty lol

I am having crashes again :(

However I rolled back the changes I made monday and the 2 hour session I had this morning I was fine.

I have absolutely no idea what is going on... LOL

My changes were to the font size of desktop, icons, task bar etc.... so no idea why that would have any affect.....

Will go on and have another few hours and see how I get on.

Back
Top Bottom