***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

If I ever get the game running again....add me as well, im on almost every night.

Uninstalling everything related to gta and social club and starting afresh, just in case something has got corrupt as the launcher wont work at all now

Finally I can see this game as visually intended. New cpu has given my fps a gargantuan boot up the rear and I am nearly capping my 6gb VRAM whilst keeping 50-60fps

Oh my its pretty :)

Just spent quite a few attempts doing the Avi setup for Pacific Standard with Bluddie and Nightsparkl (we made the mistake of taking too long to lose the cops and running out of time) though we got there in the end! All part of the fun though. :p

This heist is good to do now with the double cash and rp, especially as you can't lose any money from the bags on the finale for some reason. :)

Amazing, finally downloading again. Hit retry at midnight and it instantly asked me for the login then started.

Will leave it going for the next hour then try tomorrow! :) panic over

Just spent quite a few attempts doing the Avi setup for Pacific Standard with Bluddie and Nightsparkl (we made the mistake of taking too long to lose the cops and running out of time) though we got there in the end! All part of the fun though. :p

This heist is good to do now with the double cash and rp, especially as you can't lose any money from the bags on the finale for some reason. :)

This is really a one person mission, the person nearest the hut door when the last enemy is killed is usually the one you see in the clip going into the hut to get Avi. This person should take Avi via the boat on their own, the rest just stay on the island, best to hide in hut as a single police helicopter will eventually fly over. Pointless shooting it as it keeps re spawning.

The person with Avi travels up the river to the lake, as you get nearer to the shore the wanted rating (the stars) start to flash, cruise around the lake to lose your wanted rating. Once lost, land and steal/hijack a car. Best to pull driver from car to avoid another wanted rating. Drive to deliver Avi or lose rating then deliver him.

Guessing I'm at the end of the game, I kept GTA5 fairly spoiler free so the choice that popped up really surprised me.

I've chosen deathwish as no way I can kill Michael or Trevor
I'll get that done tonight then I guess it's game over apart from collectables?

Some good heist action in the end last night, had fun :)

No connection issues, but since updating to win10 I now get super lag if I ALT+TAB away and then back to GTA. It's fine otherwise. I suspect it's a VRAM issue.

Up for more this evening if anyone is about.

Back
Top Bottom