***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Had great fun tonight, although, there is quite a few modders about. Some have fun, others, not so much.

I'm off tomorrow and would like to start doing heists, i'm not high enough to start them though, anyone up for it?

Had great fun tonight, although, there is quite a few modders about. Some have fun, others, not so much.

I'm off tomorrow and would like to start doing heists, i'm not high enough to start them though, anyone up for it?

Add me - link in sig. Will be on tomorrow so will invite you. Even some missions as well to build level

Yeah there weren't so many a few weeks ago but now there seem to be quite a lot in every lobby bombing everything. :(

Always happy to do some heists, I'll probably be hosting pacific standard tomorrow so I'll add you and we can get us some monies. :)

Also Jester, hopefully there will be a space to do a heist together next time without having to leave someone behind. :p Thanks for trying to fill it anyway, sometimes they do take a while to get enough players!

Last edited:
Yeah there weren't so many a few weeks ago but now there seem to be quite a lot in every lobby bombing everything. :(

Always happy to do some heists, I'll probably be hosting pacific standard tomorrow so I'll add you and we can get us some monies. :)

Not in need of money, some modder kept dropping it on my head earlier when i was trying to do something. Just need loads of XP!

Played through the final heist setups with some randoms the other night. Did all of them with 3 of 4 of us being the same throughout which was nice - all on hard and only took a max of 2 attempts per setup.
Get to the finale, not done it before so we just rob the bank and get to the lobby to go outside - host quits......what the actual ****?! What a waste of time!

Another good night last night, and not as many connection problems as usual. I think I have made more money in the last 3 days than I did in the previous month. I'm rich at last! I think I'll buy a Hydra :)

I've already got you. My name is 'srwade'. Anything that'll help build level aha :D

What sort of time roughly?

Not sure as work has been a disaster this week so overtime is probably on the cards tonight again. Maybe 9?

Another good night last night, and not as many connection problems as usual. I think I have made more money in the last 3 days than I did in the previous month. I'm rich at last! I think I'll buy a Hydra :)

Awesome :) I saw you sent a few game invites last night but was doing a heist. Will chuck out some invites later if I see you

Idd, i hope sumone can explain this for us for next time, i rode up to my gararge at hte tower block and it let me straight in so no idea why that one wasnt working.

Cya on tmorrow gamble :)

First time I have tried it myself to be honest! We can try again anyway :)
It is a glitch so it is hit or miss at times.

Best way to do it is get there (person with Kuruma) fast. Either all get on bikes and ride to the wall/hedge together, it's important everyone takes a bike. Though best way around this is (I know this might sound crazy... Omg I sound like Lester), blow the bikes up. Once done, over hedge and wall and into apartment, as soon as you enter you get option 'enter with nearby players' next once everyone appears in the apartment, walk to front door and select 'move all to garage'. If anyone isn't in garage it's hit or miss if they can get in car outside, I've seen some enter and some can't.

You can't have cops about while you try and enter apartment so get rid and keep trying or a restart from bikes section pretty much always works. Good luck :)

Oh and as for route, follow Lester's yellow brick road :D you can drive off cliff with all in car and lose your wanted rating as long as you've hit all the checkpoints/markers then drive to boat without any cops :) oh and best not to shoot while driving, you can can get there mostly on 2 stars if no one shoots. I think 5 stars kicks in as soon as you hit the tunnel in the mountains.

:D

We have indeed been very busy!

Yesterday alone was worth at least 6 million.

Played through the final heist setups with some randoms the other night. Did all of them with 3 of 4 of us being the same throughout which was nice - all on hard and only took a max of 2 attempts per setup.
Get to the finale, not done it before so we just rob the bank and get to the lobby to go outside - host quits......what the actual ****?! What a waste of time!

Could be connection problems, I have had a LOT of problems with GTA Online (single player is fine). The host is probably more annoyed that he missed out on his $1m or so after all that setup work.

How much is the setup cost for the final heist this week? I thought it was $100k but it said $400k on the heist board.

It's 100k, yeah it says 400 on board but if you check the amount debited from your account, it's 100k :)

The 400 only shows on last final setup board, when you start the heist it shows 100k.

Awesome :) I saw you sent a few game invites last night but was doing a heist. Will chuck out some invites later if I see you

Yes we were doing the Pacific Standard job and we were just about to do the finale when we saw you come online so we sent you an invite but you must have already been in another heist.

I’m not staying late in work tonight so I should be on for a good run tonight and tomorrow. The double rep and cash on Pacific Standard is fantastic, I’m on for making the most of it for the next couple of days.

Sunday, 10mil achievement getting lined up. Spoke to Jester and Lethal last night who are definitely up for an all dayer on Sunday. We could do with a 4th person, seeing as Drang you play with Jester a bit, would you be up for it as well to complete the crew?

Sunday, 10mil achievement getting lined up. Spoke to Jester and Lethal last night who are definitely up for an all dayer on Sunday. We could do with a 4th person, seeing as Drang you play with Jester a bit, would you be up for it as well to complete the crew?

He said yes as he deffo wants to do this, he might not be available till around 2pm.

I'm sure he'll update us :)

Back
Top Bottom