***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

mental, looking forward to it.

I hear from Lethal you've already done it once, so we'll be following your lead. I don't tend to die a lot when doing 1 heist alone, but trying to not screw up through all the heists I imagine is pretty intense, I'd hate to be the one to screw up on the last heist :eek:

You used to join us for some races when it first came out :p I'm Flash_Ahhhhhh

Oohh.. Okay, yeah i got bored after that! Recently been playing with my dad and got back into it.

God it's so annoying, every time i load up the game i have to sort the brightness and then going online it asks if i already have a player and then i have to agree to some crap.

Last edited:
For those of who don't already know about this - its worth it to gear up with a "heavy utility vest" (not stealth) and a bulletproof helmet for heists.
It allows you to take more damage so it may help you if you haven't done a particular heist before or just generally need the health.
You do as a result move slower with a vest on but can speed up a little by jumping constantly (lol).

Heavy utility vest can be bought from ammunation.
Bulletproof helmet can be bought from the hats section of any clothing store (I think)
Once you have bought both items you need to save the outfit.

For you to be able to use these vests in heists, the host of the heist will need to choose "player saved outfits" as the outfit choice, which allows you to scroll to the outfit you where you have saved your vest.

Also you are able to replenish armour on the fly by pressing "m" for the inventory menu, and scrolling through the options to choose body armour, just remember to stock up on the heaviest available armour from ammunation.

Back
Top Bottom