***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Please will someone save me from the randomers, I swear to **** nobody can do any heists without dying or leaving.

I'll probably be on later after dinner and I'll probably host pacific standard then or join a crew one. I once spent over an hour on the bikes setup because some randomer kept repeatedly running straight into the biker area on foot and trying to solo them all at once. :mad:

I'll jump into this. I'm going for a ride at 6:30 for an hour or two then I'll be on.

What TS server is being used? There wasn't two last time I used it? Haha

Sorry I just got home now, we use in game voice comms dude.

Please will someone save me from the randomers, I swear to **** nobody can do any heists without dying or leaving.

Logging on now

"Just so other YouTubers know. This is real at gamescom but it's in the business area. Not the public viewing area."

Could be related to GTA V DLC, or a completely different IP, who even knows. They're definitely at Gamescom though, that's for sure. Press peeps (might) get shown something behind closed doors, I wonder if we'll see any announcements pop up sometime soon.

Sorry guys, got a AMD driver update right before we started trying to do that heist, and it was just crashing all over the place. Had no option to role back the driver in device manager aswell so gonna have to run DDU and try to find out which driver I was using before the update.

To be fair it is hit or miss getting into the apartment. No heavy armour helps getting you there quickly or suicide and start fresh just outside bike area.

One person blows the bikes up while you run around the other way (go left at spawn point).

Or take the bikes and lol at me face planting down a mountain :D

Agreed, more heists are wanted.

God it's so annoying, every time i load up the game i have to sort the brightness and then going online it asks if i already have a player and then i have to agree to some crap.

That used to happen to me, I fixed it by backing up my latest single player saved game and deleting the profile in "Documents>Rockstar Games>GTA5>Profiles"

Then loading up the game normally, had to play through the first part of single player again although I think you'd probably be able to quit out of that and put your saved game back.

If anyone else was getting crashing after the auto update on the catalyst suite, just run DDU and let windows install its own drivers, works fine again then, not had any crashes since. I tried manually installing several versions of drivers and it wasnt having non of it.

Back
Top Bottom