***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Sadly, no we didn't Cobra.

And regarding the Karuma being used in the last heist. If you own that apartment right over the wall from where you park up the bikes, just head there with your crew after destroying the bikes, and enter. It gives you the option to move all nearby players into your apartment, then you move all players to your garage, hop in your Karuma and continue on with the heist.

How to spend £12 mill

£6 mill clothes
10 new classic cars
1 new apartment

That didn't take long

6mil on clothes....wtf haha :) amazing

looking to get this at last. g2a price is quite different for steam and non steam. is it worth the extra to get it on steam?

Nah not anymore. On release steam was better but getting it elsewhere is fine now. I bought mine off cdkeys and it just uses the rockstar social club client to download and install.

I had to go into my bank today to close an account and they were taking absolutely ages to do it. As I stood at the counter waiting I kept thinking: ‘Pacific Standard’ which I was doing all weekend. The teller must have wondered why I kept smiling to myself, if only he knew I was mentally doing ‘crowd control’ on the place. :D

Bough this the other day all installed but I cant start it.
Just keep getting error message the application was unable to start correctly (0xc00007b).
Googled it tried all the tricks to make it work with microsoft, directx, admit, compatiability, replacing D3D's, Nothing is working.
Any ideas?

whats the best way to play this kbmouse or controler?

Keyboard and mouse on foot, but have your controller plugged in and by the side so when you get in a vehicle you can just pick up controller and drive.

I use Keyboard and mouse, this includes driving and flying a jet.... I don't do helicopters as you really need a controller for flying properly.

whats the best way to play this kbmouse or controler?

Keyboard and mouse on foot, but have your controller plugged in and by the side so when you get in a vehicle you can just pick up controller and drive.

I use Keyboard and mouse, this includes driving and flying a jet.... I don't do helicopters as you really need a controller for flying properly.

When finished playing, do you just leave the controller plugged in or you use an extension cable / USB hub?

Jester invited me into his garage this evening.....to say I was "Green" with envy, is an understatement :)

19847931263_31279a9e6a_b.jpg

When finished playing, do you just leave the controller plugged in or you use an extension cable / USB hub?

just leave it plugged in mate, my controller is always plugged in. I just use an xbox 360 one, best controller ever IMO. I use it for most games that aren't a first person shooter. Its a perfect combo in GTA V using both, kinda seemless to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom