***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

I recently stopped playing GTA because of the modders, I should play sometime with you lot cause I do miss it.

Most evenings there are a few regulars from the crew online, playing heists, missions or having a laugh with free roaming online.

Yes the modders/hackers can be very annoying but don't let them put you off having a laugh with others :)

If you're not in the crew already then get signed up and add some contacts :)

Dunno why they dont just introduce some software like punkbuster that just scans your games folder when you join a server. I mean its not like people are subtle about hacking in GTA, i would guess their games folder looks pretty different from ours, would mean the end of sweetfx but i think most people would give that up for hacker free freeroam.

FiveM has been knocked on the head by R* (banned all the dev's n team)

So anybody interested in that is unfortunately going to miss out.

However I understand somewhat R*'s position but it could have been handled better.

Back to the SP game, I read there is supposed to be a way of opening some sort of "completion guide" from within Social Club to show the location of letter fragments and the UFO artifacts. However when I open Social Club within the game there are no options I can see to open up any sort of subsidiary guide or to get these items to appear on the in game map.

Was this something purely for the console version or am I missing something obvious here, folks?

I don't know why, but recently I seem to get thrown into lobbies with Russians quite often.

Managed to start doing some missions last night which was great fun. We did the one where you need to steal the Titan from the airport and fly it back to Trevor's landing strip - it was all going well until for some inexplicable reason, the two guys in the plane decided to land it on mountain/massive hill and then run off. Took us 10 minutes to get to the plane and then try and climb the mountain without falling back down. Eventually I made it and had to fly back and land it - all whilst in first person view (locked). Genuinely felt like one of those films where the pilot is incapacitated and some random passenger has to fly the plane to safety.

Back
Top Bottom