***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

so had a good few hours on gta lastnight (about 4-5 hours)
i have to say i wish i had given in so much sooner,this game is fantastic.
the lester mission which ended up killing the ceo(phone blows up).
after reading online i should now leave his quests untill i finish the game to play the stock market to my advantage,is this correct?
managed to get gold in all the shooting challenges at the range last night with both characters,so was pretty happy with that,im guessing that it unlocks more guns and increases the shooting skill of my characters(both at max now) but does it do anything else im not aware of?
but what a excellent game.

also after looking on here i installed sweetfx lastnight and installed 1000 times better config,and wow!! i thought it looked pretty decent before but now it just looks amazing.

im loving the first person view when driving and in general transport,for me it feels much much more immersive,im genuinly impressed with the game and how in depth it is with all the things u can do and so far the voice acting has been superb and funny.

i have a question regarding sweetfx though,i understand you get banned if going online with any mods(i warning also appeared on first boot of gtav after installing sweetfx,now do i just click f12 to turn it off if i want to go online or do all the sweetfx files have to be deleted from the game folder to make it safe for going online?

also any tips would be much appreciated

so had a good few hours on gta lastnight (about 4-5 hours)
i have to say i wish i had given in so much sooner,this game is fantastic.
the lester mission which ended up killing the ceo(phone blows up).
after reading online i should now leave his quests untill i finish the game to play the stock market to my advantage,is this correct?
managed to get gold in all the shooting challenges at the range last night with both characters,so was pretty happy with that,im guessing that it unlocks more guns and increases the shooting skill of my characters(both at max now) but does it do anything else im not aware of?
but what a excellent game.

also after looking on here i installed sweetfx lastnight and installed 1000 times better config,and wow!! i thought it looked pretty decent before but now it just looks amazing.

im loving the first person view when driving and in general transport,for me it feels much much more immersive,im genuinly impressed with the game and how in depth it is with all the things u can do and so far the voice acting has been superb and funny.

i have a question regarding sweetfx though,i understand you get banned if going online with any mods(i warning also appeared on first boot of gtav after installing sweetfx,now do i just click f12 to turn it off if i want to go online or do all the sweetfx files have to be deleted from the game folder to make it safe for going online?

also any tips would be much appreciated

With the lester thing yeah leave it until the end of the game and follow a guide on the stocks you'll have more money than you need.

Shooting range gives discounts when buying goods when you have gold, it also increases your skill.

Yep no banhammer for sweetfx which is good. :)

Online is amazing and if I'm honest I prefer it to sp. What I would love to organise is a 30player private session all of ocuk! Would be good craic :)

Just getting 30 active players from here on at the same time is an issue. I can think of.....7 that I regularly see.

Had a good blast last night, deathmatches and races which were good. Got about 50k rp last night just from that. Good bunch which is rare.

Wont be on tonight, got some work to do. (I know already I will be on haha)

how often are OCUK PC crew members online? I see that there are 512 members in the group, that is crazy I dont think I've ever seen 512 people in the PC sub forum!!

EVERY NIGHT!!! lol

But its hard to see who in the crew is online unless you have them as friends. For all I know half of that 512 crew member list could be online but I only have maybe 10 of them as friends?

We need to create a crew member list so we can all add each other

So how do I join you peeps? I'm home alone and nobody wants to play gta with me :(

Check my sig bud - Crew and my profile are both in it :) request to join the crew and also add me and whoever else you find in the crew.

Added! Do you guys use some sort of comms?

We all pretty much use the in game voice chat.

You can select the option to only hear friends and crew which helps cut out all the randoms. Once you turn on voice chat, settings / voice chat.

Then select interaction menu (default M key) and scroll down to Voice chat and change it to Crew + Friends.

EVERY NIGHT!!! lol

But its hard to see who in the crew is online unless you have them as friends. For all I know half of that 512 crew member list could be online but I only have maybe 10 of them as friends?

We need to create a crew member list so we can all add each other

Check my sig bud - Crew and my profile are both in it :) request to join the crew and also add me and whoever else you find in the crew.

added you.

are there any other regular players on,that dont mind me adding them?

Don't forget crew members are diluted in different lobbies because of different targeting modes, so you may see less members because of that. For someone like me who uses a keyboard and mouse I prefer to be in Free Aim lobbies so I don't get one shotted to the forehead by Aim Assist. Quite a few crew members use a controller/aim assist from what I've seen

For heists it obv doesn't matter

Work is done so should be on in about an hour. Get so much work done as I only have cats to distract me, instead of my employees lol

Shall we maybe open a new thread for gtav pc gamer tags?? Everyone can add each other etc?

Edit: I still like running through the heists from start to finish. Fun :)

My main preference are missions though. So many to chose from including versus.

Back
Top Bottom