***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

I was on this morning, and only saw one other OCUK group member. Is there a system to joining other group members' instances?

(i'm new to GTA V, so apologies if it's a dumb question)

you can go to the friends list, click on their name and "join Game" and it will put you in their session. sometimes it doesn't work though which is a pain.

Aside from that it is quite hard to find crew members if you don't have them as friends unless you are starting a game and invite crew.

Does anyone get this error and is there a way to fix it?
8vxhg0.png

Completely ruining the game for me.

Got my first one of these today, after updating my drivers to the 15.7.1s (from the 15.7s), worked the first time i played it after updating, but when i tried again after a reboot later on, i got it (had to do a ctrl+alt-del to see it, as was just black screen), i just clicked on Retry, after killing the game in the TM, and it loaded up fine.

Done a quick Google, seems a known prob, lots of people getting it. :(

Last edited:
just wanna say thanks to Chrissy.jnr,Dirtiest jester and v4nquish?(cant remeber your username sorry)

grouped upto do a heist,was good fun and you taught me a lot!
give us a invte next time your on if you fancy doing something.

I'm probably banned then, got 2 billion thrown at me and I made no effort at all the prevent it. Indeed I think running in circles somehow made it worse as the money bags were spread quite wide.

Also, I don't care. The game has run it's course. You can't mod it to look nice and you either play with your 4 friends or get griefed off. Meh.

just wanna say thanks to Chrissy.jnr,Dirtiest jester and v4nquish?(cant remeber your username sorry)

grouped upto do a heist,was good fun and you taught me a lot!
give us a invte next time your on if you fancy doing something.

You did good for a low rank peasant mate! I was running into walls at your rank :P

Oh and there is always someone else having a worse day, trust me.

Holy ****! That sucks. Customs will fix that for you - will cost around $400

"What can the best mechanic in LS do for you"

finally got around to picking up the PC version of this, wow its nice looking over the 360 versions :D

I have just requested a crew invite, I am a pretty low level atm but would be good to play with people from here at some point.

finally got around to picking up the PC version of this, wow its nice looking over the 360 versions :D

I have just requested a crew invite, I am a pretty low level atm but would be good to play with people from here at some point.

send me me a friends invite on social club(FungalMonk) i d be more than happy to play some heists and such with you.:D

NSFW GTA V - NWA - Straight outta Compton video recreation

EDIT : removed link due to rules, but Google, "gta v nwa straight outta compton", should be top result.

Last edited:
Seems BitDefender on Windows 10 was causing some mental slowdowns (down from 60fps to single digits) for me. Every 20 minutes or so the game would slow to a crawl but disabling BitDefender and it feels quicker than ever.

I also added the SweetFX stuff to the game - why did I wait this long?! the game looks truly awesome now, turning it on and off reveals just how crap the standard game looks and there's no real performance difference thus far. Truly impressed.

Also, thanks Bluddie :) I was having fun being chased around by a helicopter and an insurgent yesterday due to having a $1000 bounty on my head, managed to evade them for about 15 odd minutes, made a real mess of a high speed turn and was sure to be mincemeat when you flew in and blew them up :p

I also added the SweetFX stuff to the game - why did I wait this long?! the game looks truly awesome now, turning it on and off reveals just how crap the standard game looks and there's no real performance difference thus far. Truly impressed.

Which download link did you use please? I don't want any doubts that I got the same one you did which you say looks awesome lol.

Back
Top Bottom