***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

So, I've had my issue escalated and Rockstar have confirmed that I have been automatically flagged as a cheater "because of a random jump in GTA$ on my account" and that the ban will not be lifted early.

So basically being given money by a hacker will result in you being banned.

Good going R*.... :rolleyes:

well its official, my current crew have given up hope

so 'mrkambo' is my social thingy id appreciate some new people to play with, ive done all the heists and stuff but i don't mind sitting through them again with/for other people, i have a massive fascination with playing golf atm

I wouldn't mind doing some heists with you guys, the last one I did was the prison break I think - I'm worried of jumping into the new ones and then being the noob on the team that ruins it for everyone :p

I sent you three heist invite but there was no response. Ended up in a heist with randomers, could not even finish the first stage of humane labs. Heists with randomers are a waste of time.

hi, just installed this today so hoping can add a few people from here for some heists, looking at youtube videos it seems fun,

im wondering you using a 290x , im using a MSI gaming 290 , 1080p everything maxed AA off, it solid 60fps, with 2x AA it drops depending on area to 45fps, how does your 290x run, i know this should be in the performance thread sorry

Thanks

I sent you three heist invite but there was no response. Ended up in a heist with randomers, could not even finish the first stage of humane labs. Heists with randomers are a waste of time.

That's odd! Only got the one inv but was finishing up my Mission. Maybe next time we can get a heist going!

so 'mrkambo' is my social thingy id appreciate some new people to play with, ive done all the heists and stuff but i don't mind sitting through them again with/for other people, i have a massive fascination with playing golf atm

I'd suggest joining the OcUK crew and adding the active players.

wouldn't worry guys. Im level 131 and im still the noob in the OCUK teams hahaha

I level 136 but have power leveled a lot of that, I don't consider myself good based on my level :p Jester is even higher level than me, I'm still traumatized sitting in the Kuruma with him behind the wheel during the Pacific Heist week :D

On the subject of Jester, sorry to hear about your crash dude.

There's probably better ones, and likely there's some more tweaking that can be done to improve it slightly, but I'm using the 1000 times better preset:

https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/3511/

hi, just tried this, i get frames dropping down to 30 , when disable sweet fx it stays at 60FPS, i have everything maxed just AA off and advanced off, runs perfect 60fps, just with sweetfx it drops, i thought it wouldnt increase gpu load

thanks

GTA V is the biggest pain in the arse a game has ever being.

Keep getting failed Z lib calls and stuff, tried copying backed up game directory that I know was working, tried downloading updates.

So now I have no choice but to uninstall, re-install and sit and wait for 5+gb to be downloaded + any other updated and try to not go mad with the downloader keeping disconnecting. If you could sell GTA V on I would.

Right click the shortcut of GTAV go to properties and add -verify at the end of the target run as admin and it will verify the files and re-download the ones it needs to re-download

added you.

any other active players i can add that i haven't already?:D

Back
Top Bottom