***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

The main problem I have is that they really don't care about anything else besides cash. Who ever it was who was driving the insurgent around while I was standing on top spraying people with a minigun, wonder how I didn't fall off? I was using a "no ragdoll mod" which I used from SP so that you don't fall off moving vehicles. Although it's nothing too serious and might not be deemed unfair, it's still "cheating" by their terms, but I haven't been banned even though I've been using mods since day 1. By extension you can use 1 hit kills, invincibility, teleports, etc. without worry most of the time, but money is basically insta-ban, which kinda ruins the community as it gets flooded by cheaters who don't get punished enough.

What you're doing is cheating, not as obvious as invincibility or the money cheat but you're still gaining an advantage by using a 3rd party mod which isn't part of the game.

The Ban ripple, that has been happening over the past week is picking up speed and is more a wave now. Many people receiving emails today....

As their automated systems are triggering a ban for anyone that had received money from a hacker, I imagine the servers will be fairly empty for the next couple of weeks...

Oh and I've just got confirmation from Rockstar Support that the bans are automated and they cannot override them, so pleading your case is a waste of breath too.

Last edited:
As their automated systems are triggering a ban for anyone that had received money from a hacker, I imagine the servers will be fairly empty for the next couple of weeks...

Oh and I've just got confirmation from Rockstar Support that the bans are automated and they cannot override them, so pleading your case is a waste of breath too.

Lol ^ gone fishing with that post - almost nibbled myself

As in, everyone has been subject to money being dropped on them so to say that R* is going to ban all of these players is an outrageous claim.

I wouldn't be so sure, the R* GTA online forum section is filling up rightly with people asking why suddenly they've received a ban. Money drops appears to be the reason.

As in, everyone has been subject to money being dropped on them so to say that R* is going to ban all of these players is an outrageous claim.

I am currently banned for receiving money from a hacker.

Email:

Hi Adman1020,

This is an automated message from Rockstar Games to inform you that your account has been flagged for violating our Online Features Code of Conduct and/or EULA, found here:

- http://www.rockstargames.com/conduct
- http://www.rockstargames.com/eula

Accounts can become flagged as a result of automated analysis or manual review of evidence for violations such as modding, hacking, exploiting or abusing game mechanics, or otherwise interfering with other players’ gameplay experience

Some actions taken in response to these flags include restrictions to separate pools for matchmaking, muted microphones or restrictions on UGC creation, removal of illegitimate in-game cash/items or RP, and temporary or permanent restrictions on your ability to access GTA Online.

Please note that this is a no-reply email address.

Rockstar Games

Rockstar Support comments:

Hello Adman1020,

We examined your account and determined that it had been flagged by our cheater system. Accounts can become flagged as a result of automated statistic triggers, or based on manual review of evidence, for violations such as modding/hacking, exploiting, abusing the in-game economy, or otherwise interfering with the designed game experience. The ban will expire on 27-Aug-2015.

Repeated events may result in permanent placement in the Cheater Pool or loss of Online access for your account. For more information about our policies, please see:

http://www.rockstargames.com/eula
http://www.rockstargames.com/conduct

Best regards,

Darren B.
Rockstar Support

Hello Adam,

Thank you for replying. Accounts can become flagged as a result of automated statistic triggers, or based on manual review of evidence, for violations such as modding/hacking, exploiting, abusing the in-game economy, or otherwise interfering with the designed game experience.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Best regards,

Darren B.
Rockstar Support

Hello Adam,

We would like to inform you that the ban is justified due to irregularities found while researching. There are random GTA$ jump when we verified your account and we kindly request you to wait until the ban expires in order to continue the game which is on 27-Aug-2015.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused to you.

Best regards,

Vernon B.
Rockstar Support

Hello Adam,

As we have informed before we have no control over the ban as it is automated. We request to wait till the ban period ends, which is on 27-Aug-2015.

Best regards,

Vernon B.
Rockstar Support

Last edited:
hi, just tried this, i get frames dropping down to 30 , when disable sweet fx it stays at 60FPS, i have everything maxed just AA off and advanced off, runs perfect 60fps, just with sweetfx it drops, i thought it wouldnt increase gpu load

thanks

That's an odd one - I'm running a GTX 970 so very similar performance to the 290 and can't say I've noticed any major difference, I drop a few frames every now and then, but I'm not sure if it's the game or something running in the background.

BitDefender was causing big frame drops for me - from 60fps down to seemingly single digits.

Finally found a Sabre Turbo. My Trev likes the muscle cars so I'm going to get four of them for the Pillbox Hill garage. FOUR OF THEM.

That's an odd one - I'm running a GTX 970 so very similar performance to the 290 and can't say I've noticed any major difference, I drop a few frames every now and then, but I'm not sure if it's the game or something running in the background.

BitDefender was causing big frame drops for me - from 60fps down to seemingly single digits.

yeah just cant figure it out, as soon i turn off sweetfx, its solid 60fps

Yeah I would say it's not an outrageous claim. They have implemented a more rigorous system. I know of one person who admits they have used a trainer in a solo sessions, without anybody else in the session and was banned almost instantly on PC. They had until that time not used any mods or received any money.
Also there is a significant amount of people opening tickets today, who, before they can even login online, have received emails.... Most of which are to do with mod money.... This has been happening since Tuesday last week.

yeah just cant figure it out, as soon i turn off sweetfx, its solid 60fps

Just go through the settings disabling one option at a time till you find what's causing it. I found if I enabled some of the effects in there it made a right mess of things. Try using the Quentin tarrentino config, looks nice and has less than 10 fps demand.

Is it down ?

Signs me in offline, while loading to Main Menu, just says Initialising Social Club bottom right, then instead of the main menu coming on, it just starts the single player game, me standing in my house. :p

Back
Top Bottom