***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

A few pics from me. They actually look a million times worse than the original screenshots on my pc. I suppose it must be the compression or something when using an image hoster. All of these pictures are just by pressing "B" on the controller apart from the boat picture.

GTA5_2015_08_13_22_15_36.png

GTA5_2015_08_13_22_26_39.png

GTA5_2015_08_16_14_30_01.png

GTA5_2015_08_16_20_36_44.png

GTA5_2015_08_16_21_18_18.png

GTA5_2015_08_16_21_31_03.png

GTA5_2015_08_16_22_11_57.png

GTA5_2015_08_16_22_12_15.png

Anyone else, when the Social Club pops up to sign you in when you go to play, keep having it popping up saying, Sorry An Error Has Occured, with loads of guff that you havn't got time to read, as it just goes off and the game loads ok ?.

EDIT: Runs like ******* **** now! :(

Last edited:
Anyone else, when the Social Club pops up to sign you in when you go to play, keep having it popping up saying, Sorry An Error Has Occured, with loads of guff that you havn't got time to read, as it just goes off and the game loads ok ?.

EDIT: Runs like ******* **** now! :(

Had that earlier, was just about to read it and it vanished in a second.

I downloaded a few car mods to replace and a car spawner. Now I'm redownloading 9.6GB..

What the bloody hell happened? I replaced cars before in this game and it's never done this..

this is the email I got:

Hi C35799Gamble,

This is an automated message from Rockstar Games to inform you that your account has been flagged for violating our Online Features Code of Conduct and/or EULA, found here:

- http://www.rockstargames.com/conduct
- http://www.rockstargames.com/eula

Accounts can become flagged as a result of automated analysis or manual review of evidence for violations such as modding, hacking, exploiting or abusing game mechanics, or otherwise interfering with other players’ gameplay experience.

Some actions taken in response to these flags include restrictions to separate pools for matchmaking, muted microphones or restrictions on UGC creation, removal of illegitimate in-game cash/items or RP, and temporary or permanent restrictions on your ability to access GTA Online.

Please note that this is a no-reply email address.

Rockstar Games

Just went online after getting this and there is no difference. I have no issues joining GTA online, joined a friends session, no money/items removed, no RP loss. Whatever, I have been shot and collected millions of in game money when the fun modders were making it rain and spawning a lot of stuff so if I get banned for two weeks, so be it.

EDIT: I hope I don't get banned though... lol

The exact email I got. I was banned shortly after.

Rockstar support are a joke. They are now just digging their heels in and saying "because you had a random jump in cash you must have hacked the game. Please don't do it again or we may ban you permanently".

Sets a rather concerning precedence that if a hacker repeatedly drops money on some over a period of time (and bans) you could see players being banned entirely from online through no fault of their own.

The exact email I got. I was banned shortly after.

Rockstar support are a joke. They are now just digging their heels in and saying "because you had a random jump in cash you must have hacked the game. Please don't do it again or we may ban you permanently".

Sets a rather concerning precedence that if a hacker repeatedly drops money on some over a period of time (and bans) you could see players being banned entirely from online through no fault of their own.

You could actually report the money you picked up and let them take it off you, that way you don't need to worry about being banned.

I'm convinced they've nerfed the minigun.

Multiple attempts last night at trying to kill a driver and machine gunner in an Insurgent, without much success. They were killed by a jet (thanks to the guy above :D ) so no God mode.

It's also been noted that the homing missiles appear to be much faster.

Fear not Gamble!

Stark is already raising a ticket and starting a campaign for your immediate return! ;)

...if the worst happens

Oh and fixed...

Hi C35799Gamble,

This is an automated message from Rockstar Games to inform you that your account has been flagged for violating our Online Features Code of Conduct and/or EULA, found here:

- http://www.rockstargames.com/conduct
- http://www.rockstargames.com/eula

Accounts can become flagged as a result of automated analysis or manual review of evidence for violations such as modding, hacking, exploiting or abusing game mechanics, or otherwise interfering with other players’ gameplay experience.

Some actions taken in response to these flags include restrictions to separate pools for matchmaking, muted microphones resulting in Stark not being able to satisfy his deep depraved cravings of listening to your delicate tones or restrictions on UGC creation, removal of illegitimate in-game cash/items or RP, and temporary or permanent restrictions on your ability to access GTA Online.

Please note that this is a no-reply email address.

Rockstar Games

Back
Top Bottom