***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

When i call one of the contacts the request job is locked.. With a padlock beside it. Do i need to unlock it somehow or are there just no jobs available at that time?

Level 22 i think now

Manage to rank up 16 times tonight from 34 to 50 thanks to the double RP and make over 600k, very pleased with that.

Wonder if I can reach rank 100 from 1 inside a week with the help of the double RP, will be a lot of grinding but might be able to do it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Manage to rank up 16 times tonight from 34 to 50 thanks to the double RP and make over 600k, very pleased with that.

Wonder if I can reach rank 100 from 1 inside a week with the help of the double RP, will be a lot of grinding but might be able to do it :)

As the week goes on I think you will make it easy. I did 7 ranks yesterday and 835k. I am keeping screens of my rp n cash before and after to keep tabs.

I also managed to get 37k from doing blow up by messing around for 20 mins killing each car with my Kuruma. Never to be repeated.. Lol

Ron missions today, so getting a bit more fun, Trevor tomorrow... Where it will really ramp up.

It's amazing how much you miss when doing missions solo. Never knew a lazer jet follows you in a land vehicle in extradition... I never see one in my hydra... :D

Edit: more than a few people being banned today. Seems it was unban day and of course... They have been banned again.

Last edited:
"Fiore Nadir"

Pz2ga3oV3EigijkIEvLBnw_0_0.jpg

Nuts aint it, if ya have a decent internet conection its faster just dowliading it. I have 80 mbit and i find it much faster installing over that than through the disks.

Especially when I bought it as the disc install was buggy as hell, had to use the verify command to patch fix big chunks of the game, very worth it in the end tho.

Good games tonight. $1.3 million earned today on the missions and almost 10 ranks. 227 now if I remember correctly. Tomorrow - big rp and money with trevors missions.

Yep That's correct. Satellite communications should net 10k rp and 43K money for 10-11 mins work :D

Epic day grinding. 8 ranks today and $1.3 mil, cheers -gamble- Pete and Rad

Edit: wet workers - with air support :D

Last edited:
I would really like to know how R* are calculating RP for this event.

Satellite communications nets 5000 RP and 21K for an avarage 11 min duration solo.

Going by the Double RP and cash, that should hit 10000 and 42K

It falls far short on the RP at the end it says 5590 and 43K

However it is adding 6250 to my total.

Overall the mission nets 7775... however that is still short of double....

Mmmmm anybody know? I will do it with a number of people as that adds additional multipliers....

Saying all that 43K and 7.5k RP is not to be sniffed at... :)

Back
Top Bottom