***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

I would really like to know how R* are calculating RP for this event.

Satellite communications nets 5000 RP and 21K for an avarage 11 min duration solo.

Going by the Double RP and cash, that should hit 10000 and 42K

It falls far short on the RP at the end it says 5590 and 43K

However it is adding 6250 to my total.

Overall the mission nets 7775... however that is still short of double....

Mmmmm anybody know? I will do it with a number of people as that adds additional multipliers....

Saying all that 43K and 7.5k RP is not to be sniffed at... :)

Hey Bag, I will be in in about an hour and plan on grinding missions all day again. We can test this.

I noticed some discrepencies yesterday also - awarded 5500rp, game said 5700rp on one bit. 5krp on the leaderboard.

Either way - I will take it haha

I can't seem to be able to do missions from any one other than lamar and gerold, i'm lvl 47 so i think they should all be unlocked now. I did the all meth'd up from gerold and then spoke to trevor and did the first survival mission but since then nothing from ron and no messages from trevor any ideas.

Just been playing around with ENB this morning and OpenIV...what you guys think

24828246319_4974bd7af6_b.jpg

24828247049_e9311dec97_b.jpg

24899514790_de5a504bde_b.jpg

24827458309_983ec8f76d_b.jpg

25076880292_f1cc800a0b_b.jpg

24899520580_649c00dfe2_b.jpg

Last edited:
:)

Hundreds of cars available in mods, my list is about 30 now ranging from zondas, lambos, ferraris all the way down to scoobies, evos range rovers etc. decided to really go to town on it as MP has been ruined with hackers.
Yeah the first few screenshots look absolutely amazing but the last two look a bit over saturated. Still shows what can be achieved.

What res?

Still working on colour and contrast, all in good time lol. 1440 res.

Last edited:
Looks stunning TonyTurbo!

What res are you playing at and what gfx card(s)?

Thanks mate..rig is in my sig with a link. Bit of work to do, its far from perfect, need to get the lighting and saturation just right but the ENB itself makes the game look insane in motion. Playing at 1440, big pic under spoiler

24828247049_342a307571_o.jpg

Last edited:
wayyyyyyy to bright for my liking :)

Tony MP is virtually hacker free now, ive seen one in the last week. You should get ya self back online and come play with us.

Last edited:
OK going back in. Did a few hours this afternoon. There is a 6K RP job but I have forgotten what it is. 400k $ and 2 ranks in that time and a very good run on menu screen missions....

Great night, $600K odd this evening so $1 mil for the day. Cheers Gamble.

Running total. $4.2 mil banked since Thursday, 1 mill RP earned.. which is 28 rank ups... should get to 300 by event end :eek: fingers crossed...

Running total. $4.2 mil banked since Thursday, 1 mill RP earned.. which is 28 rank ups... should get to 300 by event end :eek: fingers crossed...

Was great craic, cheers again :) really good event, just as well we like contact missions. Lol

Lester tomorrow, will definitely get some good money from it as some of his already earn 5krp and around $25k.

wait wut? how do you get so much money?

im currently running around with around $100 to my name. i really dont know how to play this game :-(

i just get killed by others every time im driving around.

im currently running around with around $100 to my name. i really dont know how to play this game :-(

Run missions and do heists :)

Add a few of us as friends on RSC and drop us a message if you wanna make any money by running missions or heists. There's usually quite a few of us about during the evening.

I did a few with Drang and Jimmy, made about $400k - looking forward the Lester ones later.

As Atari says, add us on R* and we can invite you. There is an event ongoing with missions paying double Cash and RP... Lester today.

Back
Top Bottom