***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Yeah they dont burn you in the car, first thing i do when sumone sets me on fire is jump in a car so the burning stops. THey normally just blow you up as soon as they realise its not killing ya though :)

Need some help, downloaded Awesome cfg 1.5 from GTA5mods, all files in the "mod folder" copy over but "reshade.fx" hangs during the drag and drop transfer. Any ideas..?

Just says calculating.. but it's a 5kb file.

That would be fine, there's no hurry to complete it and I think we can carry on as normal doing heists with others as that award is still showing as some progress made on my end. No idea what I have done in first person so I would have to start from the beginning.

Hey Man, doubt I will be tonight afterall, still at work ffs.

Definitely over the weekend though

I have only played it on the PC as I haven't owned a console since the PS2 was launched. Been playing since the day it came out on the PC, I never get bored of playing it a there is always something to do :)

Well there was not as much content when first released either, so thought i'd grab a copy as there seems to be a lot more to do now. Just hope the hacking/cheating i hear about isn't too bad.

There has been quite a lot of content added in the last year, so plenty to do. I really like that rockstar is giving DLC away for free like they have been doing as it keeps people interested. If they keep doing this up until GTA 6 that would be brilliant.

The modders a few months back were a massive pain in the ass, but it's been extremely quiet for the last month thankfully. Only in the last couple of days the modders are showing up again but no where in the amount there was before so far. But hopefully rockstar can keep on top of it.

Yeah i jumped into a heist with a friend when i was on earlier, i was gonna invite you but you were in a job trying to invite me lol. He went offline after one mission so i called it a night also.

Back
Top Bottom