***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

I should be around tomorrow yeah!

Awesome, I don't mind doing some heists either!

Cheers Gamble, Pete n Radeon

First person heists done and that was great fun.

Just Elite to go now and that's them all done I think.. :)

Yep will defo help you out with the heists....

Was epic fun! :) thanks all.

On another note - I found where the clips from the game get saved:

C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\videos\clips

And I just cleared out 10gb of files from before March!!! That is my OS drive, and GTA is on my game drive - may be worth a look for someone.

Thanks all, really enjoyed doing all the heists again in first person, definitely made it more challenging at times. Nice to get the award for that.

Thanks to someone I met in freeroam, they helped me spawn the very rare gold dubsta :D. If anyone wants help getting that I know how to try and spawn it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all, really enjoyed doing all the heists again in first person, definitely made it more challenging at times. Nice to get the award for that.

Thanks to someone I met in freeroam, they helped me spawn the very rare gold dubsta :D. If anyone wants help getting that I know how to try and spawn it now.

I knew there was a away to do it but never tried so would be interested to see how you did it, there is also a similar way to spawn a fully modded Patriot by the petrol station on the corner of the coast road near Fort Zancudo

Few screenshots from the last few days(Full resolution in spoiler)
7jSZygvh.jpg
jBgPwKTh.jpg
4ESp9kAh.jpg
6mGiqRYh.jpg
XHce60Oh.jpg
WEF4mFfh.jpg
gVCEjmoh.jpg
yyhqNyph.jpg

7jSZygv.jpg
jBgPwKT.jpg
4ESp9kA.jpg
6mGiqRY.jpg
XHce60O.jpg
WEF4mFf.jpg
gVCEjmo.jpg
yyhqNyp.jpg

Also found a cool stunt jump - not official but still fun :) Note, trying to work out shadowplay with 4k, might continue to record in it but render at 1080p for youtube. Or move onto another recording suite for better quality.

I also need to remember to turn my mic off as you can hear House in the background lol

I knew there was a away to do it but never tried so would be interested to see how you did it, there is also a similar way to spawn a fully modded Patriot by the petrol station on the corner of the coast road near Fort Zancudo

Will be jumping on shortly, running a bit late.

The way I got the gold dubsta was running the "denial of service" mission. Destroy all trucks but don't collect the item for lester, this then gives you as much time as you want and the time is locked at 12pm.

Just drive to the gas station by the place where you pick up choppers and hydras by the yacht place.

Drive back and forth between the gas station and LS customs by the airport, and the main LS customs around eclipse towers (the one everyone uses the most). Eventually a chrome/gold dubsta should spawn.

Apparently the gold one is the hardest one to spawn but somehow we managed to spawn 4 in 30mins but no chrome ones :D

Need to get a chrome one as well. I did try solo afterwards but 20mins of back and forth, even driving the gold dubsta to help trigger it but nothing spawned so I got very lucky.

Will show you later if you want to have a go, they sell for about 23k each.

I kept mine as it came, but changed the number plate to my private one and fully upgraded thing like the armour, engine, turbo, bullet proof tires and added neon lighting etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a good time doing the Fleeca and Prison heist tonight, cheers!
2016-03-06_00027%20%28Custom%29.jpg

2016-03-06_00007%20%28Custom%29.jpg

If your aim changes to Automatic, go to Storymode and set it to Freeaim again, and then it will find those lobbies for you next time you go to Online.

A friend and I played so much of the heists, completed crim mastermind, all on elite...got bored that we decided to experiment with how fast we could do Elite challenges....a few experiments later and we smashed the record on the leaderboards. Stood for over 6 months.

Anyway, thought for those of you feeling that you have played out all the heists and looking for an extra added challenge - this is a lot of fun.

Excuse all the ecstatic shouting at the end when we found out how fast our run was. The video below was on Fleeca Job and all routes taken and tactics used were discovered on our own.

:D

P.S I ended up taking over the running of the Leaderboard thread, but ill only post that if there is an interest for people to take on this added challenge until we get more Heists to play :p

Back
Top Bottom