***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Nevermind, all is well. Just deleted everything from my GTA V folder back to standard then verified. Still yet to try online.. I aint a "group player" so there's probs no point?

Nevermind, all is well. Just deleted everything from my GTA V folder back to standard then verified. Still yet to try online.. I aint a "group player" so there's probs no point?

There is a solo mode or invite mode. There are 70 odd missions (once opened up) you can do on your own. I have spent 100's of hours grinding on my own.

However, join the crew. We are all nice people and don't have a "wwwhhhaaaaa you died you noob!! whhaaaa" quite the opposite. We're a bunch of creepy quite weirdos with talent, who rob and steal and destroy like geniuses... ;)

There is a solo mode or invite mode. There are 70 odd missions (once opened up) you can do on your own. I have spent 100's of hours grinding on my own.

However, join the crew. We are all nice people and don't have a "wwwhhhaaaaa you died you noob!! whhaaaa" quite the opposite. We're a bunch of creepy quite weirdos with talent, who rob and steal and destroy like geniuses... ;)

Nice way of putting it! lol

Will be on tonight for sure.

Dont worry bout that, most the time when your doing heists with randoms it doesnt feel like a group game, it feels mainly like a solo game with 3 guys getting in the way and trying to slow you down.

Not sure it was intended to be that way :)

Theres so much stuff to do solo though i wouldnt worry about it, ya can join deathmatches where ya just kill everyone in sight also, or just treat freemode as one big deathmatch.

What blud said is true. When your doing heists with randoms it can feel like a solo game with people in your way unless you are with good randoms.

With this crew, there are some aspects of it that it is obvious we are working as a team for heists where we co ordinate our tactics, give/take instructions to achieve an overall goal and it is very fun and rewarding. The elite challenge for me was very rewarding and very enjoyable even though I had a few brown pants moments throughout lol

Pacific standard heist for example, myself and a few crew members are now at the point where we can do it in an extremely specific way - that from an outsiders PoV would require instruction/co ordination but in reality - we have just done it that much we don't need to explain anymore lol We have our roles, we have our tasks and we just do it.

Heists are a very specific example though - most of the time when we run Contact Missions/VIP/Versus - they are linear games anyway which require little to no teamwork and everyone just does what the game is saying.

Not being a group player is irrelevant with us, and we don't care if we fail together, or if one person keeps dying or whatever, as its fun, and we enjoy it regardless.

Get yourself online, add us on social club, and I guarantee you will have a laugh :) Even if it is only watching Blud fly a hydra backwards... lol

Versus week. double $ and RP

Clickly click click
plus reductions on attack helicopters and Private jets (yes! I can finally own that Luxor deluxe for only 7.5 million! :D ). and other assorted stuff we already own....

Nice! What are the big VS games? Drop zone with 4 rounds can get 5k RP standard so that could be a good one, would only need 4 people to do it also. Or instead of drop zone, could do the chaser vs missions.

You on tonight Bag? I will be on soon, not long home and grabbing a lazy takeaway delivery. :D

If all else fails, first person heists are on the cards.

Last edited:
How do i join a session with you guys?

The crew section of GTAO is a bit crap tbh. So inviting crew/joining crew sessions etc.

What I would advise is to add some of us from the crew as friends and then join our games so you are in the same session as us.

Alternatively, I have found that the join crew online option when you are going online from single player - generally puts you in a session with at least 1 crew member - 1 out of 3 times so that could be worth a shot.

My social club profile is in my sig, feel free to add and I will invite to sessions I run then you can more people from there etc etc

My GTA V has started crashing on the launcher. I've been moving saves from one PC to the other but even when I deleted the new saves and just used my back up of old saves/profile that hasn't left this PC it still crashes. Any ideas? It's doing the file integrity validation thingy atm.

Thanks for the heists tonight, good fun in first person. Certainly makes the heists more challenging :)

I'll be back on by 8pm tonight if you want to run through series and prison break in first person. These seem to be the last two for the achievement for me.

Thanks for the heists tonight, good fun in first person. Certainly makes the heists more challenging :)

I'll be back on by 8pm tonight if you want to run through series and prison break in first person. These seem to be the last two for the achievement for me.

Was good fun and surprisingly easy :)

I think it is the same for us all now. Just those two for the achievement.

Will be on later to finish the with all of you.

Now Gamble... Did you fall asleep at your PC again :D :D

Was good fun and surprisingly easy :)

I think it is the same for us all now. Just those two for the achievement.

Will be on later to finish the with all of you.

Now Gamble... Did you fall asleep at your PC again :D :D

........yes :( sorry guys. I woke up at 08:30 with a sore neck. Lol

Was amazing fun, very difficult in parts but will be a worthwhile achievement.

........yes :( sorry guys. I woke up at 08:30 with a sore neck. Lol

Was amazing fun, very difficult in parts but will be a worthwhile achievement.

We thought that might have been the case. :)

Are you around later to do PB and Series A to get the award?

Also is there an award for elite? as it does not appear in the heist awards...

We thought that might have been the case. :)

Are you around later to do PB and Series A to get the award?

Also is there an award for elite? as it does not appear in the heist awards...

Yeah I "rested my eyes" and that was it haha

Yeah man definitely, I will be on soon, really want to finish it.

Elite - there is indeed. I can't remember exactly where it is however but I have seen it. Will check when I go online.

Edit: Maybe where it shows the tattoo unlock awards?

Yeah I "rested my eyes" and that was it haha

Yeah man definitely, I will be on soon, really want to finish it.

Elite - there is indeed. I can't remember exactly where it is however but I have seen it. Will check when I go online.

Edit: Maybe where it shows the tattoo unlock awards?

Cool

I should be on in the next hour as well...

Oh and I have bought a T20.... so I now have 6 cars :D

Back
Top Bottom