***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

A friend and I played so much of the heists, completed crim mastermind, all on elite...got bored that we decided to experiment with how fast we could do Elite challenges....a few experiments later and we smashed the record on the leaderboards. Stood for over 6 months.

Anyway, thought for those of you feeling that you have played out all the heists and looking for an extra added challenge - this is a lot of fun.

Excuse all the ecstatic shouting at the end when we found out how fast our run was. The video below was on Fleeca Job and all routes taken and tactics used were discovered on our own.

P.S I ended up taking over the running of the Leaderboard thread, but ill only post that if there is an interest for people to take on this added challenge until we get more Heists to play :p
\

Got to say that was absolutely amazing.... :)

The vid might not be acceptable to be posted on here due to a bit of potty mouth at the end. ;)

However well impressed.

Meh meh

Seems the rumor about the "issuance fraud/bad sports" is true. Cheaters can now remove money from your account by spawning multiple vehicles (mostly Luxor Deluxe) which then are blown up by you and you are then paying the insurance. The side affect of that is you're then bad sport lobbied for persistent player vehicle destruction.

I have no idea how R* are going to resolve this one. I maintain a daily token download would help... I am sure they would get round that as well.

What I also hope is that their need to maintain development resources on PC anti cheat does not scupper the future of GTA 6 on the PC....

That cheat is a really bad one, really hope that I don't come across that one. Rockstar should treat this cheat as as serious crime. If people are buying shark cards and then modders are taking your money by forcing you to pay insurance, that's just theft and should be treated as such.

Will need to do the humane labs again some time on this 2nd character as the ground team. Need to get the achievement for inserting the key cards I think it is. Any excuse to play again :D

Will be great to get that elite achievement sometime as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
That cheat is a really bad one, really hope that I don't come across that one. Rockstar should treat this cheat as as serious crime. If people are burying shark cards and then modders are taking your money by forcing you to pay insurance, that's just theft and should be treated as such.

Will need to do the humane labs again some time on this 2nd character as the ground team. Need to get the achievement for inserting the key cards I think it is. Any excuse to play again :D

I will be on later so can give you a hand with that. Is my fav heist TBH..

I am sticking to invite atm as I am sooooo poor in PvP and not improving at all.. LOL

Anyone know where the cheapest place i can get this game for PC and do I also have to register and download it from this Rockstar Social Club website?

Anyone know where the cheapest place i can get this game for PC and do I also have to register and download it from this Rockstar Social Club website?

£35 on g2a and you can get percentage discounts from any top twitch streamer on top of that.

That is for a Steam Key

Does anyone here still have the Romero Hearse (the rare one by the church). Looking for someone to make a quick drive by the church to spawn it. Trying to get this again for my other character.

Will be playing the Division for a good while this week but its GTA all weekend :)

Would anyone be up for trying the elite challenges? Would need 3 others who are on for the weekend and don't mind grinding missions to get it done.

TeamSpeak would be beneficial or at least in game chat, but we can revert to text chat if needs be

Yeah ill be up for them m8. Hopefully i will have my net back by then, it went down yesterday, suspicously after i saw a bt engineer poking around in the cabinet, theyve booked me an engineer for thursday to come and look at it, untill them im borrowing a neighbours wifi.

Last edited:
Yeah ill be up for them m8. Hopefully i will have my net back by then, it went down yesterday, suspicously after i saw a bt engineer poking around in the cabinet, theyve booked me an engineer for thursday to come and look at it, untill them im borrowing a neighbours wifi.

OK no problem! DO they know your borrowing it? :P

Will be playing the Division for a good while this week but its GTA all weekend :)

Would anyone be up for trying the elite challenges? Would need 3 others who are on for the weekend and don't mind grinding missions to get it done.

TeamSpeak would be beneficial or at least in game chat, but we can revert to text chat if needs be

I will wish you all the very best of luck on that :D

However Elite is defiantly beyond my abilities I think. LOL

Will be open to helping any new players do criminal mastermind though.

Heists are the only thing keeping me enthused ATM. I have mission'ed myself out after the double RP and Cash week. They say to much of a good think... That!

Would love to but work until later in the evening on
weekends :(,but I'm pretty much free most of the week.

TS would really need to be used for this challenge as every second counts. Quick communication is the key to this one.

I do, also great idea... I can spawn for you and you can spawn for my 2nd char as well :)

Nice, I will certainly help spawn one as well for you're other character :)

I'll be jumping on later if your on. At least this is the easiest car to spawn :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom