***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Anyone seen anything that looked like an aimbot online? I just had a guy who was directly below me sumhow head shot me in my hydra, then he immediately quit the server, i dunno if that was cause it was obvious so he didnt want reporting or maybe he was just lagging so badly on his screen it was a valid shot.

Anyone seen anything that looked like an aimbot online? I just had a guy who was directly below me sumhow head shot me in my hydra, then he immediately quit the server, i dunno if that was cause it was obvious so he didnt want reporting or maybe he was just lagging so badly on his screen it was a valid shot.

Yeah there is an Aimbot script out there. So most likely the reason.

I wasted so much money last night in the short 45 minutes I was online. Bought one of those "donk" cars - modded it fully, realised it was horrible and looked stupid then sold it lol!

I wasted so much money last night in the short 45 minutes I was online. Bought one of those "donk" cars - modded it fully, realised it was horrible and looked stupid then sold it lol!

Looks like it may be fun off-road, will get one when to try when I save up a bit more money.

Still love the slamvan though, great fun to drive.

Found your twin last night :D

A few random shots.

That is weird lol! Almost identical!

I like the slamvan, quite quick and looks awesome but I probably wont use it much either aside from this week. Still love my sultan/t20 and sanchez.

Will be on tonight for a while, anyone about for some heists?

Whats the time from the apartment to the boat via the hill route?? For Pacific Standard

The route I would take is 3 mins 10 how much slower is that?

drive around the side of the entire map in a karuma or all the way to the boat. Alternatively, steal a police car and have everyone shoot to defend it.

(side of the map as in the motor/highway which takes you underneath military base tunnel) you can drive to the boat instead of faffing around with mountains and parachuting.

drive around the side of the entire map in a karuma or all the way to the boat. Alternatively, steal a police car and have everyone shoot to defend it.

(side of the map as in the motor/highway which takes you underneath military base tunnel) you can drive to the boat instead of faffing around with mountains and parachuting.

Cheers

We are looking to do the Elite challenge so the fastest route is needed. We use the Kuruma for convenience most of the time when grinding. However Elite are the last challenges I have for heists....

Last edited:
That coastal route is quite fast, should be able to do it in a kuruma. Wonder if we could take two fast cars such as the zentorno instead.

We could use that garage glitch where two stands by the door before the bikes blow, both of us would then get into out own garages and grab a fast good handling car each. Two then in each car.

Should be able to do it in around or just over 3 mins at full speed with little or no collisions. Will time that when I'm on later and see how fast I can get there.

Kuruma will be probably still be fastest as its the only car that can smash another car out of the way without losing much speed, also its acceleration is pretty mad.

That coastal route is quite fast, should be able to do it in a kuruma. Wonder if we could take two fast cars such as the zentorno instead.

We could use that garage glitch where two stands by the door before the bikes blow, both of us would then get into out own garages and grab a fast good handling car each. Two then in each car.

Should be able to do it in around or just over 3 mins at full speed with little or no collisions. Will time that when I'm on later and see how fast I can get there.

Kuruma will be probably still be fastest as its the only car that can smash another car out of the way without losing much speed, also its acceleration is pretty mad.

Im not sure about the Karuma to be honest. I mean we did it on the bikes with 6 minutes and 45seconds left, but then it glitched, but I don't see the Karuma being quicker unless you got a flawless run

Also, we can try the sticky bomb glitch again lol

The zentorno isn't bullet proof so you'd lose money... The odd bullet would get through the window of a karuma. Plus you'd ideally want all in 1 car so there's no hanging around when arriving at the boat - karuma is 4 door. Killing 0 hostages means 0 noose also which makes the get away far far easier

The zentorno isn't bullet proof so you'd lose money... The odd bullet would get through the window of a karuma. Plus you'd ideally want all in 1 car so there's no hanging around when arriving at the boat - karuma is 4 door. Killing 0 hostages means 0 noose also which makes the get away far far easier

For elite we don't care about the money, its just the achievement to be honest but for grinding heists to get money - what you posted is 100% correct.

We normally do the two crowd control as karuma runners so they leave the bank, grab karuma and come back to pick the other people up.

Then we got normal route without shooting as that way the police don't shoot, and then jump off the cliff but stay in the car. Why? Much lols as its indestructible. lol

For elite - we want speed, not money.

Definitely up for killing folk tonight to remove some stress from today....will be on in about an hour

For elite we don't care about the money, its just the achievement to be honest but for grinding heists to get money - what you posted is 100% correct.

We normally do the two crowd control as karuma runners so they leave the bank, grab karuma and come back to pick the other people up.

Then we got normal route without shooting as that way the police don't shoot, and then jump off the cliff but stay in the car. Why? Much lols as its indestructible. lol

For elite - we want speed, not money.

Definitely up for killing folk tonight to remove some stress from today....will be on in about an hour

alternatively buy the house near where the bikes are - get on them to activate the checkpoint then all in karuma (whoever owns the house) take the normal route towards the canyon but turn left at the bridge where you did the Convoy mission and drive to the boat.(turn left before the bridge)

alternatively buy the house near where the bikes are - get on them to activate the checkpoint then all in karuma (whoever owns the house) take the normal route towards the canyon but turn left at the bridge where you did the Convoy mission and drive to the boat.(turn left before the bridge)

The time taken to get the Kuruma from the apartment is to long for the elite with the car. We tried several times last night. We will use the bikes but are looking at different routes to use. One going over the hills and parachuting down, one going down the railway tracks.

Either way, we are happy that we will get it.

Good night last night. I will see what I have recorded and see if any is uploadable to here.
Especially liked the no amour, where as did it in my underwear :p

Im not sure about the Karuma to be honest. I mean we did it on the bikes with 6 minutes and 45seconds left, but then it glitched, but I don't see the Karuma being quicker unless you got a flawless run

I mean quicker than using a sports car that sumone was suggesting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom