***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Btw have ya found a faster way of blowing the bikes up? I was thinking as your running down the alley towards that archway ya could use ya grenade launcher and it would save ya a little time running in there, would mean ya could run straight to ya garage. If that worked it you could all use that huge sports bike i always use, nothing will be faster than that if ya was all on them.

Last edited:
Btw have ya found a faster way of blowing the bikes up? I was thinking as your running down the alley towards that archway ya could use ya grenade launcher and it would save ya a little time running in there, would mean ya could run straight to ya garage. If that worked it you could all use that huge sports bike i always use, nothing will be faster than that if ya was all on them.

That's a good idea. Will try that later on. :) thanks!

I might try some hydra stunts later BluD - starting to get used to the slow flying and manoeuvrability

That's a good idea. Will try that later on. :) thanks!

I might try some hydra stunts later BluD - starting to get used to the slow flying and manoeuvrability

I did a Kuruma via the hills route this afternoon in 4.10 seconds and that was not a perfect run, steady was the key and I think I will try again later to see if it can be reduced further by slowing down a bit as a few key points. would make up a bit of time running without armour like we did last night... but not much

However, Bikes is the way to go...

I did a Kuruma via the hills route this afternoon in 4.10 seconds and that was not a perfect run, steady was the key and I think I will try again later to see if it can be reduced further by slowing down a bit as a few key points. would make up a bit of time running without armour like we did last night... but not much

However, Bikes is the way to go...

What does the timer start off as when we get to the bikes - 9 minutes?

What does the timer start off as when we get to the bikes - 9 minutes?

Around 9:56 according to the video above. Think the route across the train tracks is a little safer and quicker than following the dirt road.

We just need to try and reach the tracks around the same time as the train sometimes turns up as soon as one reaches the tracks.

Stupid question, but if i purchase this:

http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/gran..._auto_v_5_pc&gclid=CIrgkvjHyssCFYZuGwod-XYDTg

I just download it from Rockstar Social Club with the key and then can play with people who have downloaded it on Steam?

Cool, thank you for clarifying that! I'll grab it now and let it download over night :)

You won't regret it.

You might want to consider joining the OCUK crew, lots of friendly people who would be happy to take you through the lower ranks to get you some money and RP.

Links to the OCUK crew and my profile are in my signature :)

Add some of us, we are always online.... lol!

You won't regret it.

You might want to consider joining the OCUK crew, lots of friendly people who would be happy to take you through the lower ranks to get you some money and RP.

Thanks, man!

Will do as most of my friends play consoles only. I've only recently moved to PC to give it a try and only have BF4 and now this so far.

Running FX4100 and a 7850 which I'm a bit worried is going to struggle but only gaming at 1080p?

Thanks, man!

Will do as most of my friends play consoles only. I've only recently moved to PC to give it a try and only have BF4 and now this so far.

Running FX4100 and a 7850 which I'm a bit worried is going to struggle but only gaming at 1080p?

You will be surprised how optimised this game is for the lower end of the settings so I'm sure you will get a playable FPS.

Cant help with that hardware though, sorry.

Thanks, man!

You will need to turn the settings down a bit but it will be very playable.

When You are installed, if you have issues with settings, post back on here as we are all settings guru's ;)

Thanks, man!

Should run fine on Medium with no AA, make sure you put textures on High otherwise it'll look like ass, I'd be tempted to run that at a lower resolution than 1920x1080 though, you can ramp the detail up a bit then.

Back
Top Bottom