***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Anyone on today? Could do with earning some big money with people who no what they're doing ;)
Sorry I bailed on you in that lobby..

Criminal Mastermind is the 10 million bonus.

I think there are a number of people wanting to do it and I know there are a few of us more than happy to help out. You will also get the all in order and Loyalty bonus as well... 12 million in all...

I would put in some practice on Prison break though as it can be a bit of a pain until you know all the tricks n techniques.

Just did Pac standard with randoms....

So many different opinions no how to do it... Most of them rubbish...

Last edited:
Sorry I bailed on you in that lobby..

Criminal Mastermind is the 10 million bonus.

I think there are a number of people wanting to do it and I know there are a few of us more than happy to help out. You will also get the all in order and Loyalty bonus as well... 12 million in all...

I would put in some practice on Prison break though as it can be a bit of a pain until you know all the tricks n techniques.

Just did Pac standard with randoms....

So many different opinions no how to do it... Most of them rubbish...

I agree with that, Prison break is the one heist that I worry about, always.

Good games last night, I am loving Pacific standard more now as its a challenge again, thanks all for trying for Elite :) Will be on this evening to try again if anyone is up for it?

I agree with that, Prison break is the one heist that I worry about, always.

Good games last night, I am loving Pacific standard more now as its a challenge again, thanks all for trying for Elite :) Will be on this evening to try again if anyone is up for it?

If you don't mind me tagging along. You were right they did use the hill route for that record. They also adjusted the way to get to it... I have had a go on that today and it was easier (for me) as it was straight line and fairly flat.

Popped on tonight for a little while. Did a few TDM's then went off.

Hopefully see some of you during the week :)

I only saw your message as I was logging off line. Sorry I did not reply, same to blud as well.

Will make sure we try that elite again this week as I have a slightly different route to take.

Cheers for the games guys. Of all the mission grinding I do pac standard is never boring.
Made 1.5 mil or so today.....

Edit: Finished my first 10 car garage.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom