***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Associate
What a **** show from T2 and RS, talk about going in with a sledge hammer after ******* all over its customers for years with shark cards. I loved it where that T2 exec told the industry that 'we aren't milking them for its worth compared to industry standards'.

Cant believe this is where the gaming industry has got to for such a massive game, feels like its the Candy Crush of the 3rd person online gaming scene.

Soldato
Yep well my account have been banned and reset. I have no reason what so ever why. 2800 hours play time gone. Throughly hacked off as their is no redress.

Not just me but two other of my playing group as well. One with 3500 hours.

Anyway that's that. :(

Soldato
How could they not give a reason though?

They just don't.

It's all "automatic" however I wonder how many people have been reported for using explosive rounds since gun running came out.

I know I never cheated in any so from that side I have a clear Conscience, still disappointed though...

Soldato
Well it
I was going to say you can appeal to their support. Might be slow but they are stupid if losing genuine customers that way

All my friends had their accounts returned, However there is an issue with money ATM. I had mine removed, some have had more than they had before given to them., So that is with R* as a ticket.

It seems the issue was those of us who were doing the gun range award in the bunker. As we were inside for extended periods of time, this could be viewed by the anti cheat as God mode. It is that call of being inside that god mode uses. That would make perfect sense as we have or were getting it done and it is not a 5 min thing. not for me anyway, hours in my case.
Anyway, back to the grind. :D

Soldato
LOL R* have finally thought they had returned my money... but they only returned 480K wich is 1% of the 48M they actually removed.....

So we are back to square one.

Associate
Me and a couple friends met a fresh level 1 character guy last night... We decided we'd follow him around on Oppressors, to give him a nice warm welcome to the world of GTA online :) . We let him have a go in one and eventually did some bunker/ceo work with him to try get the guy a bit of cash.

Was actually quite fun to do and gave a bit of purpose to the game for us all for a bit.

Associate
Me and a couple friends met a fresh level 1 character guy last night... We decided we'd follow him around on Oppressors, to give him a nice warm welcome to the world of GTA online :) . We let him have a go in one and eventually did some bunker/ceo work with him to try get the guy a bit of cash.

Was actually quite fun to do and gave a bit of purpose to the game for us all for a bit.

Love that and props to you guys!

Back
Top Bottom