• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official GTX 670 thread***

Soldato
So basically this 670 is faster than 6970 crossfire? That's what I'm seeing from the benchmarks in the OP... is that true? That's crazy.

Soldato
Short!

Only Gigabyte WindForce 3X, Asus DirectCU II and KFA2 EX OC are confirmed with full length PCB on 2GB GTX 670's. :)

Does the KFA2 one with the small pcb have the higher flow bracket ("Force Air Bracket") on it like the Galaxy GTX 670 that's coming out in the us. I assume it will be the same just badged KFA?

Last edited:
Soldato
Yes, you can collect from our shop tomorrow from 2PM or later and all orders placed tomorrow before 16:30pm shall arrive Friday. :)

Great, looks like I'll have to get sweet talking my neighbour to take the parcel in for me.

I doubt the 4GB flavours will show tomorrow. I'm in work 10 till 7!! :( Going to miss all the action.

I'm in 6 till 6.30 :( I'm just going to work my day around 2pm so I can phone my order in, then in 10 hours Friday, then off for 10 days to play with my new card :D

Back
Top Bottom