• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official GTX 670 thread***

Caporegime
Had a quick glance at the pricing, not too bad on the oc models. Considering either the KFA2 or the MSI. The EVGA 2gb superclocked model falls into my budget as well, though im wary of their customer service as i got stung badly by EVGA before.

Associate
Have to wait to Monday for mine, but that normal as it's being delivered to Ireland so not mad or anything, but seriously can wait to get my hands on it. Finished my new pc build about 4 weeks ago (minus the GPU), so have just been waiting on the 670 since.

Associate
Associate
What are you thinking of replacing it with?

Also, try running Unigine Heaven as per the settings in the "Official" thread, here. You have tessilation disabled at the moment.

As requested

EVGA GTX 670 SC (stock)
i5 3570k @4.5ghz
Asrock Z77E-ITX (yes it's an mITX board)
8gb Samsung Green @ DDR 2000 9-10-10-24 1t

evgasc2.jpg

As for the cooler, you'll see what it's replaced with in the sff forum some time next week.

Associate
I currently have a 560 non ti version 2gb.

Worth the upgrade to one of these?

What sort of frame rate improvement should i see?

Need to decide between one of these for £320 or a 7850 for £200

Worth the extra £120?

Thanks

Permabanned
Well, well, well! but what can you do? the 670 looks like a winning card with superb performance, looks like AMD are truely out now, I can hear that final nail going in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom