** Official Horizon: Forbidden West Complete Edition Thread **

My only gripe is that you have to hold the button to acquire a skill :D Other than that it's a wonderful game. Just done a quest which made a bunch of robot Triceratops sing...

I did that Quest the other night. Amazing ending, totally out of the blue, awe inspiring and uplifting.

Reactions: TNA
Ingame.
Don't know if it takes into account the times I pause it and wander off to make a coffee/play with the dog though :D

I think in game does not. But steam counter keeps on going obviously. I have been quoting my steam counter. Not looked at in game in a while. Will check it tonight if I manage to get a mini session in :)

The Cauldron levels..... :mad:

Jump, Jump... Jump to grab and fall
Jump, Jump, points to ledge, Jump.. Grabs different ledge

Yeah. I am not of a fan of them. That's why I have only done 1 so far. Was not a fan of the in HZD either.

Reminds me of Uncharted. Utter rubbish. Lol

Last edited:
I find some of the ruin puzzles the most frustrating. The solutions are often obscure and can be tricky to pull off.

Yeah. Those are next on the list of least enjoyable. But I have done a few now. But did not rush the others I found. Will do as I fancy.

Did the 4th tallneck and almost fully explored that particular part of the map in terms of campfires, so I can fast travel wherever I want now. Don't think many campfires left in the game I cannot fast travel to at this point. I would say 80% or more discovered :D

Here is my current progress which is 39 hours and 45 minutes in game timer. Steam is 46 but I spent like almost an hour eating while it was on today alone, so not very accurate anymore :p

mrk.png

Last edited:
The cauldrons are brilliant though! Two of them instantly spring to mind and they are fan favourites. I don't like some of the platforming bits myself tbh.

Hopefully the other ones are better then.

Just got to the main 'base'. Which mission shall I follow to help me
underwater
? Is it the Vegas one?

Vegas does have it yes. But you need the mask first so you can have unlimited oxygen.

The only knock I can give at the moment is the cut scenes turning into a slide show :( Seems a fairly common issue, even those with 4090s....

Only had that at the start. But an update fixed that did it not. Not had it for a while. Was not a sideshow for me when it happened but fps did go down. Now it stays at like 120 or so as I recall.

Back
Top Bottom