** Official Horizon: Forbidden West Complete Edition Thread **

The T4 Cyclone Pro - 2 back buttons and a gyro - so handy, can do it on my DS4 pad with the back button attachment but I prefer the Xbox stick layout :)

Will see how these 'hall effect' things go since apparently means no drift...
Ah yes, I have the T3 Cyclone Pro, it's a very good controller and the main motors are VERY strong for vibration. But... The KK3 Gulikit arrived earlier and man the feel in the hands is something else,, like touching the dash of an S class vs a C class Mercedes :cry:

0xwr46U.jpeg

At 42% complete now. Not done any main missions but did a bunch of exploring, found black boxes etc. Done more side missions and errands. Now at 18 side and 9 errands complete.

Inhave 16 skill points unspent at this point. But disappointed as anything else left in the skill tree's are crap.

At 42% complete now. Not done any main missions but did a bunch of exploring, found black boxes etc. Done more side missions and errands. Now at 18 side and 9 errands complete.

Inhave 16 skill points unspent at this point. But disappointed as anything else left in the skill tree's are crap.

Not a big fan of this valor special ability system they added and then further bloat with the sub attacks you can have on bows, spears etc. On one hand there is way more opportunity to play different styles but I always end up being a Jack of all trades when multiple talent trees are available.

Reactions: TNA
Not a big fan of this valor special ability system they added and then further bloat with the sub attacks you can have on bows, spears etc. On one hand there is way more opportunity to play different styles but I always end up being a Jack of all trades when multiple talent trees are available.

Same here. Preferred HZD system.

My only gripe is that you have to hold the button to acquire a skill :D Other than that it's a wonderful game. Just done a quest which made a bunch of robot Triceratops sing...

Last edited:
i'm about 47 hrs in and 37% complete - its going to be a long one

Yep. The main thing though is I am still having fun and it does not feel like a chore. As soon as it feels like that I would just do main quest only.

I am in no rush for it to end.

Yep. The main thing though is I am still having fun and it does not feel like a chore. As soon as it feels like that I would just do main quest only.

I am in no rush for it to end.
yeah the side quests are fun and the combat is still cool - the opposite of modern assassins creed games which have loads to do but its all boring tedious crap.

Update to latest XeSS v1.3 for superb visual quality and better performance. Support All GPU models.
Fixes awful shimmering / flickering on non-intel GPUs when using XeSS.

• Wow
Reactions: mrk
My only gripe is that you have to hold the button to acquire a skill :D Other than that it's a wonderful game. Just done a quest which made a bunch of robot Triceratops sing...
Oh god I hate that...one of the things I absolutely detest about console ports is the hold the button mechanic

Had a quick go tonight. I thought the part of the map all the way to the west was actually the dlc. Seems not. Was about to do the 4th tallneck but had to leave it there.

Back
Top Bottom