***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Associate
I blame valve for making good games that we cant wait to play...

Make crapper games valve, then you wont have people snapping at your servers heels to get on the damn thing.

Soldato
AHhh I saw steam restart and start preloading the last gubbins before I went to work.

I've just RDC to home machine to see that it's complete but not released until later...good old Valve.

I'm at least hoping they have released it by the time I get home at 5:30, before then I'm not that bothered :p

Soldato
Hahah 24 hours late...good job Valve...good job

Edit:- The question is, do I get excited about the release tongiht at 8pm, I know it's wrong to get excited about Valve releases but I feel as it is already 24 hours late, there is a good chance it will be out then....right? RIGHT?

Last edited:
Hahah 24 hours late...good job Valve...good job

Yep, seems about right. Glad I decided not to wait to upgrade my computer to i7. Did I mention I have an i7? No? Well I have an i7 :D

My Gameservers Left4Dead2 server appears to have activated aswell (OcUK 3 on main page), so I will have a look at that at some point today and see if I can get it set up. (Note it will obviously just be vanilla to start with.)

We'll see what happens with the demo, I wouldn't be surprised if those with early access to the demo had to wait until 8:00pm on the 3rd November, knowing Valve with their lack of time awareness!

Strangely my L4D2 demo server is running, can't change the name or anything atm, but I'm sure upon release I can.

Seems a bit odd that the server is running before the game/demo is released. Oh well! :D

Back
Top Bottom