***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Soldato
TBH they are prety good with emails, I sent them a fair few while doing my final year project and they sent me all the tech specs for the L4D and HL2 character models :)

As for L4D2 Demo though, Hurry up, I wanna play :D!

Jcb33.

Soldato
Had a fun couple of rounds lastnight on Left4Dead with some of you guys, until the missus came home and spoilt the fun :D ha ha.

Hoping this is unlocked tonite, want to get back into some v's games, was just getting good with the boomer lol. never played left4dead online in v's match before. LOVE IT!!!

May drag me away from BF2: AIX

Associate
Wouldn't be that bothered about this, but why can they make it work for 360 and not us? The same goes with the original demo, the original game and Crash Course.

Oh well, looking forward to the fun times. GGs last night too.

Associate
Had a fun couple of rounds lastnight on Left4Dead with some of you guys, until the missus came home and spoilt the fun :D ha ha.

Hoping this is unlocked tonite, want to get back into some v's games, was just getting good with the boomer lol. never played left4dead online in v's match before. LOVE IT!!!

May drag me away from BF2: AIX

I also had a couple of games on one of the ocuk L4D servers last night, hadn't played versus before either, great fun! Only problem was there seemed to be a few French people playing. :/ lol

Associate
Just got on steam, and im wondering why i get the option to pre-load before which i did, if now its started pre-loading all over again...

I also had a couple of games on one of the ocuk L4D servers last night, hadn't played versus before either, great fun! Only problem was there seemed to be a few French people playing. :/ lol

Which server were you on?

OcUK 3,4,5 and 7 are all set to allow public to use them atm.

Luckily all seven ocuk servers have a plugin which blocks us admins from being kicked so it doesn't really bother us. :D

Associate
Which server were you on?

OcUK 3,4,5 and 7 are all set to allow public to use them atm.

Luckily all seven ocuk servers have a plugin which blocks us admins from being kicked so it doesn't really bother us. :D

7, I think. Can't believe I hadn't got into L4D before (probably due to a poor early experience), last night was some of the most MP fun I've had for a long time. I'm sure I'll spending many hours on the ocuk servers from now on, just go easy on the noob. ;) Really need to get a head-set sorted now...

Steam name - icantbetrusted

Soldato
His email is freely avail, and they always try and reply...

They have said they are just bug fixing

TBH they are prety good with emails, I sent them a fair few while doing my final year project ...

Perhaps if they spent less time emailing people like you, they would have more time to actually get on with their damn coding/bug fixing/work and release something on time for a ****ing change?

Angry? Frustrated? Me?

Nah ;)

Soldato
lolz at getting people to restart their rigs. glad I had a pool match last night and wasnt sitting around waiting for something that didnt happen :p

Finish work at 9:30 tonight so fingers crossed eh!

Soldato
My steam crashed this morning. Looks like everything is corrupt. So now I'm re-downloading everything because I never got round to making a backup. :(

Back
Top Bottom