***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Associate
yay its ready!

edit: i get a message saying the game is currently unavailable!!!

spoke too soon i guess.

edit 2: restarting steam and something is decrypting! :)

Last edited:

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
just finished it

great stuff

like the melee weapons, bit rubbish how you sacrifice your unlimited ammo backup [pistols]

the AK47 is great, everything feels new and exciting, i like the music effects and how they add to the game

impressed overall

want the real game now!!!

sleep o clock

Soldato
c5m1_waterfront0046.jpg

:cool:

Man of Honour
just finished it

great stuff

like the melee weapons, bit rubbish how you sacrifice your unlimited ammo backup [pistols]

the AK47 is great, everything feels new and exciting, i like the music effects and how they add to the game

impressed overall

want the real game now!!!

sleep o clock

Agreed on all counts :)

Night!

I enjoyed that, good game :)

OcUK 3 is working guys, I used the mm_force servers command and set it to force to the IP.

And I was in first on my friends' list, much to the dismay of all on there :D

SSD+i7 for the win! ;)

Soldato
Couple of quick thoughts as I need to go to bed soon.

The game looks noticeably better than L4D, the weapons are simply awesome (magnum and AK47 are some of my favs) the new gore effects rock my ****ing world.

Nice surprise when I threw a pipe bomb into a crowd of zombies 20+ only to be completely showered with bodyparts for a good few seconds after the explosion.

Put simply this game is going to be a hell of a lot of fun and looking forward to playing more soon.

Associate
Loved the machette; fought a hoard off with this and come the end there was only a tiny bit of 'clean' screen left and the rest was blood splatter, and at my feet were numerous limbs - and tagged an infected with a desert eagle and it kept running at my whilst its small intestine got left behind - i was so busy lmao at that that I forgot to finish it off

Back
Top Bottom