***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

looks like he can be boomed and there is a reference to it on the achievment list.

P.s Sniper rifle mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Interesting... So the survivors could explode a boomer in the tank's face, and the tank then looses vision and gets attacked by the common infected? Sounds cool!

But I hope this doesn't give rage quitters yet another way of screwing up the game. ie: A Rage quitting boomer just vomits over his infected teammates!

Interesting... So the survivors could explode a boomer in the tank's face, and the tank then looses vision and gets attacked by the common infected? Sounds cool!

But I hope this doesn't give rage quitters yet another way of screwing up the game. ie: A Rage quitting boomer just vomits over his infected teammates!

No it seems to be from boomer vomit collected from the hazmat guys.

would be too annoying if the boomer could acidentaly do it.

L4D2Petrol.png

Am I the only one who noticed you seem to be able to carry fuel tanks now?

Looks as if it is a trade off against holding a melee weapon possibly?

Also in the HUD there is a biochemical sign assinged to left, probably the boomer bile

Had a quick go on this yesterday at thorpe park, they had a little demo booth for the Xbox version. Melee weapons are pretty good, had a go with a frying pan, nightstick and some sort of machette. Feels really slow with the xbox controller though.

thing is tho i can see the melee weapons become a bit of a novelty for a while but not that useful in actually playing, i can see the best point about them is during boomers they will be good for hacking down the hoard.

Back
Top Bottom