** Official Mayhems Development Log **

Tests are on going. We cannot stipulate how long thee colour change will work for as if some one has uv light or there pc in sun light it will destroy the colour 10x faster than normal.

Oky in the pics above the there out of context. What i mean by this is the pumps are slowed right down on the edge of stopping to create the effect. A normal user will see colour change but though out the whole loop not in sections. We do not advise "any does what i do" slowing there pumps right down because it "Will" damage there equipment.

The above pics are just to show the range of colour in 1 loop so you can see the effect.

Well tapping holes by hand ,Tapping M4. Not easy ..

img2084up.jpg

end result

img2087ul.jpg

img2090u.jpg

only 1440 holes to do .... :rofl:

there are going to be a few marks on the rads (little scratches) how ever im doing my best to avoid them as much as possible. Just hope my tapping set holds up to doing this amount. Im going to supply enough screws to do push pull in M4 but only for normal fans not slim line ones.

img2094j.jpg

img2096kg.jpg

Last edited:
The ones that went out to OCUK was not tapped and cleaned up like these ones but ill speak to rich tomorrow and if hes tested and complete he can tell you his thoughts.

We are sending some over to another country as well so each shop will only get a extremely limited amount of the rads if they would like to stock them. I think most users will consider these a bit of a rarity and collectors item though. Even i don't get to keep one (crys) ....

what other countries are you shipping them to? how much stock do you have, and do you plan to go into production or is it a limited run type thing?

lastly, go to bed! :P

Sorry cannot discuss thing like this on this forum as that would be very wrong of me to do so. This forum is for OCUK not any other company or country.

There are 60 rads and these are a limited run only. 1 Is for a comp on face book, so 59 for sale..

No 1 off the production line

360mm , quad pass, m4 tapped, re tapped 1/4" Fitting, Powder coated. Each rad takes a extras 2 Hours to complete after its comes to me plus a extra flush with ultra pure water. All tested with fitting and screws to make sure every thing good.

http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/1266/img2118y.jpg

** Please resize image to no more than 1024px wide before replacing image tags ***

They will go on sale as soon....

now whats a good way to bust these dammed blisters ... blood hand tapping what a nightmare ..

They will be on sale once ive done the rest. there is hours of work to do on every rad first though. Every rad needs tapping, flushing and checking then a final qc check. This takes about 3 hours per rad on top of the work all ready done to them.

Very nice indeed..... I had promised myself no more hardware purchases until 2013.

I really like your stuff though, and great company ethic... serious consideration as and when this hits the shelves to replace my aging dust magnet xspc 360!

Hand tapping 1440 holes.... oooh - blisters I bet!

Hi Mick
how do i make red darker. i won the competition on facebook for the icedragon and various dyes. if i just add the red no matter how many drops i put in it stays pink :(
cheers

ps i was going to leave it white but even after flushing the system via the mains then putting a gallon of di water through it and changing hoses its turning pinky/purple colour

Last edited:
Hi Mick
how do i make red darker. i won the competition on facebook for the icedragon and various dyes. if i just add the red no matter how many drops i put in it stays pink :(
cheers

ps i was going to leave it white but even after flushing the system via the mains then putting a gallon of di water through it and changing hoses its turning pinky/purple colour

Get some blue and add a tiny drop of blue to i to darken it off. You only need a tiny drop though as the blue is very strong.

Back
Top Bottom