** Official Mayhems Development Log **

Yeh they do. Were trying to avoid it but it does have its befits. ive got some new glycol products sitting on my bench, i what to have a look into when ive got time as apparently its been enhanced a little and has some patented technology were allowed to use.

off topic but ... What would happen if I replaced the water in a loop with 3m novec 7000 .... asking as you know allot about this kinda stuff

Make sure you have a pressure release valve fitted on the res (Novac expands and contracts with heat). Your temp will go up a little as well, Also make sure you tubing is thick walled as its 1/5x heaver than water. It will run under a D5 quite easily at mark 4 / 5

It works fine just a bit to expensive for most normal users. All so make sure there is "No" water in you system what so ever.

Last edited:
heya mayhems, great job on the chameleon fluid, does look great. Anyways my Aurora red is coming to an end (well all the particles are just staying at the bottom of one of the rads) so I would like something which will last a little longer as I'm getting lazy. So Pastel would be the way to go. With my build being red themed I was wondering if you could could take a picture of the Pastel Grape Red. All the pictures I have seen including the ones from Ocuk don't really convince me so i need to get a feel for the colour.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work

Yeh it depends if you catch between batches as weve changed over some of the dyes. things will improve as we do larger batches how ever for the moment nothing is done on a large scale.

One lucky tester is getting these very soon

img1860rh.jpg

With the pending release of some new gear were soon going to be merging / dropping some colors from the ranges we do as the amount "I" do is a little on the crazy side and as we grow its starting to get harder and harder to keep up.

So

1) We have a new Pastel gigabyte orange
2) Pastel Dark Red and Pastel light red with become Pastel red (its a balance of both)
3) Pastel pink will be dropped off the list (so get it while you can because i wont be making any more. Its easy enough to make your self though just get Ice white + UV Pink dye
4) Chock brown is being dropped (once its gone its gone)
5) Orange dye will be released
6) Yellow dye will be released

I need to talk to my partner about some of the other colours that i would like to remove or change

I've have to keep adding Mayhems UV Clear/Blue Dropper as its fading within hours in my X1 Clear Premix fluid, so i thought id test it and record a timelapse and this is what happens:

Something going wrong here?

Last edited:
Thats very interesting and some thing we have never encountered before.

Please do the following

1) That sample please send it to us (use the contact button on the left or the email address "michael at mayhems do co dot uk" I will cover the costs for P&P. We will need your paypal details so we can cover the costs involved. Please include this info in the email, what Sort of lighting you are using, what type of tubing you are using, A photo of the effected bottles, your receipt from were you bought it.

2) We will send you out some PH strips for free to check the PH of your Liquid once you have contacted us. Please report back what the PH level of your Liquid is in you water cooling loop. The glass was it rinsed with tap water or DI water. Chlorine & fluoride in tap water can upset the balance of the PH and all so effect dyes.

3) We will replace your liquids (we will cover all costs involved)

4) Be assured we will sort this problem out, how ever it may take a little time.

Please do this asap

Thank you.

Mick

Last edited:
Thats very interesting and some thing we have never encountered before.

Please do the following

1) That sample please send it to us (use the contact button on the left or the email address "michael at mayhems do co dot uk" I will cover the costs for P&P. We will need your paypal details so we can cover the costs involved. Please include this info in the email, what Sort of lighting you are using, what type of tubing you are using, A photo of the effected bottles, your receipt from were you bought it.

2) We will send you out some PH strips for free to check the PH of your Liquid once you have contacted us. Please report back what the PH level of your Liquid is in you water cooling loop. The glass was it rinsed with tap water or DI water. Chlorine & fluoride in tap water can upset the balance of the PH and all so effect dyes.

3) We will replace your liquids (we will cover all costs involved)

4) Be assured we will sort this problem out, how ever it may take a little time.

Please do this asap

Thank you.

Mick

Cheers, ive sent you an e-mail.

With the pending release of some new gear were soon going to be merging / dropping some colors from the ranges we do as the amount "I" do is a little on the crazy side and as we grow its starting to get harder and harder to keep up.

So

1) We have a new Pastel gigabyte orange
2) Pastel Dark Red and Pastel light red with become Pastel red (its a balance of both)
3) Pastel pink will be dropped off the list (so get it while you can because i wont be making any more. Its easy enough to make your self though just get Ice white + UV Pink dye
4) Chock brown is being dropped (once its gone its gone)
5) Orange dye will be released
6) Yellow dye will be released

I need to talk to my partner about some of the other colours that i would like to remove or change

Ohh looks like I'll wait and see what the pastel dark red looks like, any estimation of when it will hit the shelves please ;)

Samples booked in for testing will send them first thing in the morning and we should have the results back soon and find out what is causing the issue hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom