** Official Mayhems Development Log **

Thats very interesting and some thing we have never encountered before.

Please do the following

1) That sample please send it to us (use the contact button on the left or the email address "michael at mayhems do co dot uk" I will cover the costs for P&P. We will need your paypal details so we can cover the costs involved. Please include this info in the email, what Sort of lighting you are using, what type of tubing you are using, A photo of the effected bottles, your receipt from were you bought it.

2) We will send you out some PH strips for free to check the PH of your Liquid once you have contacted us. Please report back what the PH level of your Liquid is in you water cooling loop. The glass was it rinsed with tap water or DI water. Chlorine & fluoride in tap water can upset the balance of the PH and all so effect dyes.

3) We will replace your liquids (we will cover all costs involved)

4) Be assured we will sort this problem out, how ever it may take a little time.

Please do this asap

Thank you.

Mick

Completely forgot about this, if I still have my dodgy bottle, i'll give you a shout mate :)

I poped around his house tonight picked up the samples and left him with some premix and dye. how ever initial tests show no problems with his set up so we need to find out what has caused it. Ive got some of the sample fluid under a analyzer now how ever the rest is being sent to uni to get fully tested so we can see what the problem is. or if we can find out what the problem is ...

Heya mayhems, I've just invested in two bottles of grape red and a red dye. Great product indeed, but I was wondering how do you make this yazoo milkshake pink a more potent red. Should I buy a black dye or a few more red dyes to get the desired effect. Pink does not fit very well with my current colour scheme :(

Hi there,

I finally got round to upgrading my gfx and thus drained my system. Now I have added a couple of drops of the biocide and tested with the ph paper but it doesn't seem to change colour at all? I put like 4 drops in and its looks like its at 4?? It says it should be between 6-8 on the information sheet?? Do I just keep adding biocide or what? Oh and I used your water if that makes a difference.

Hi there,

I finally got round to upgrading my gfx and thus drained my system. Now I have added a couple of drops of the biocide and tested with the ph paper but it doesn't seem to change colour at all? I put like 4 drops in and its looks like its at 4?? It says it should be between 6-8 on the information sheet?? Do I just keep adding biocide or what? Oh and I used your water if that makes a difference.

Lol you should start off with test the water first, then add 1 drop only. test it, and only add another drop if needed. You may need to flush your system out, mind you naff will grow in it is its PH 4 lol.

Last edited:
img1989i.jpg

Not for every one but spare test rig (damaged case) Chameleon Pink and white in a pink NZTX Phantom. Its been noted in my rush to get this done in my spare time (of which i have very little) ive put the cpu block on back to front pmsl. Ill sort that our later haha.

Update proof concept -

img1996o.jpg

Last edited:
looks fantastic!

quick question. that exit barb on the GPU has some fluid stuck down the side, is that any cause for concern for a long term use loop?

Back
Top Bottom